Van Zanten Night..?

How's about a special night where we invite the man to a celebration of his time with the Saints....!

Proceeds going to the youth set up and a charity of Vanzy's choice.

It may even see for one night only the Vankini..?

I' sure lots of the players would come along for the fun.

Any thoughts?

Just thought given the posts from peeps wishing they'd been able to s Cheerios to Danny what about a....

"VAN DAN" night..?

Edited by Lord Pityme

Aye - can you imagine that phone call? Hi David, it's Div. How do you fancy a night out - no not with me, but with some really creepy weird stalkers that you've got off Black and White Army. The creepiest one is hoping you'll wear your mankini.....:rolleyes:

Well Stuart... Vanzy seemed up for it on Twitter when suggested by Div.

How's about a special night where we invite the man to a celebration of his time with the Saints....!

Proceeds going to the youth set up and a charity of Vanzy's choice.

It may even see for one night only the Vankini..?

I' sure lots of the players would come along for the fun.

Any thoughts?

Just thought given the posts from peeps wishing they'd been able to s Cheerios to Danny what about a....

"VAN DAN" night..?

How about we stop brown nosing every saints player who leaves us ? hes about five years past his sell by date.Let him leave quietly and with the dignity his farewell post signified

The guy loves the club, the fans and the town....

Shame the old Paisleyiatis of "naw I wull nae " prevents people from thinking about anyone else than themselves.

You know some clubs supporters actually celebrate their legends achievements when they are still alive.

Bottom line is the 'Negs' or should I say "Atmosphere Hoovers" are always the first to respond, and let's be honest chaps they are the ones least likely to be part of it anyway, so they can be discounted and let the majority decide.

Would this not be the kind of thing that one could approach the fan's council about?

We could waste money on banners with slogan's like

David Van Zanten is a name we will long remember unlike that Djemba Djemba

and

Vanzy I hope your career stay's on track now you are no longer our right back

I did speak to Vanzy a couple of days ago about the possibility of having a farewell bash for him.

He wasn't sure about it so I've left it with him. He's going on hols soon and then he will be concentrating on getting another club, think the moment might have gone if we leave it too long.

Will see what he says.

I did speak to Vanzy a couple of days ago about the possibility of having a farewell bash for him.

He wasn't sure about it so I've left it with him. He's going on hols soon and then he will be concentrating on getting another club, think the moment might have gone if we leave it too long.

Will see what he says.

Even a 'this is you life' type fun night in the Bull would be popular (obviously not with the negs)

The guy loves the club, the fans and the town....

Shame the old Paisleyiatis of "naw I wull nae " prevents people from thinking about anyone else than themselves.

You know some clubs supporters actually celebrate their legends achievements when they are still alive.

Bottom line is the 'Negs' or should I say "Atmosphere Hoovers" are always the first to respond, and let's be honest chaps they are the ones least likely to be part of it anyway, so they can be discounted and let the majority decide.

OR.....maybe people see straight through folk like you who organise these things not for the other person but for your own personal gain.

What you are really after is the buzz of gratitude.

That's why you're getting upset at the "Negs" as you call them.

My god I'm a miserable bastard sometimes. lol.gif

Edited by oaksoft

Has everyone suddenly had a Sense of Humour Bypass? Its a laugh, a few beers in the Bull (?) and paying respect to someone after a 9 year association. If you do not want to go then fine. Watch Eastenders instead. :)

OR.....maybe people see straight through folk like you who organise these things not for the other person but for your own personal gain.

What you are really after is the buzz of gratitude.

That's why you're getting upset at the "Negs" as you call them.

My god I'm a miserable bastard sometimes. :lol

Really..?

I think i speak for a large sway of forum posters when i say, and please take this the right way... You could easily drop the words 'Sometimes & Miserable' from you last sentence and be instantly recognisable to the masses.

Do you think there's anyone on here hasn't seen through you long, long ago..?

• 5 weeks later...