Next Season's Fixtures

It's not rocket science but to be fair to the Donkeywanker he has to wait until Peter Lawell decides where and when Celtic want to play and how many games they want postponed to play big foreign clubs while causing the maximum inconvenience to other clubs. Especially St.Mirren.

There is no computer. They just reverse the previous season's fixtures with the promoted taking the place of the relegated.

They are feckin hopeless.

Probably better that way.

They'll say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it.".

I say "Given their track record, if they used a computer, they'd probably have us playing oorselves at Tannadice."

To be fair last seasons fixture schedule worked out really well for us.

Would be good to have Partick and Kilmarnock for home games over festive period so help increase the crowds.

Plus a home Scottish Cup or League Cup tie against Morton.

That's true, Sellic fixtures aside it worked ok for us last season.

Indeed it did, pre and post split you could argue it was our best fixture list for some time.

Don't start saying anything good about the buggers. Keep putting the boot in until all the pro-Rangers liars have left the building.

The spfl is split between 6 from the north/east, and 6 from the south/west, surely the

festive fixtures should pick themselves, less traveling bigger crowds, or does that seem

too much like common sense....

So that means:

ICT v Saints.

Kilmarnock v Saintees

Partick v Aberdeen.

Dundee v Hamilton

Ross County v Motherwell

AND Dundee Utd. get New years day off as Celtic play some "glamour" friendly

Edited by stlucifer

The spfl is split between 6 from the north/east, and 6 from the south/west, surely the

festive fixtures should pick themselves, less traveling bigger crowds, or does that seem

If they did it with closest teams, guess who would get landed with the trip to Kilmarnock :(

St Johnstone, Dundee and Dundee Utd are nearer the south/West teams so, no, it's not common sense to say they'd have less travelling by suggesting they play Inverness and Ross County which are their longest distance away games of the season. Edited by Thorizaar

It's almost as if it was designed. The teams are, very loosely speaking grouped in threes, ICT, Ross County, Aberdeen; Dundee and the fakes; Us, Partick and the other Glasgow team; and the other 3. You couldn't plan it by geography without annoying someone. I recon that's why they try to annoy everyone :)

• 3 weeks later...

A mate told me this. I thought how can this be when the draws haven't been made

THE SPFL has today released the following season 2014/15 fixtures update:

Following consultation with Police Scotland and as a result of the XX Commonwealth Games – Glasgow 2014 – taking place at the same time, the SPFL will reschedule Rangers fixtures planned for Saturday 26 July (Scottish Challenge Cup First Round) and Saturday 2 August (Scottish League Cup First Round) to alternative dates.

Looks like someone already knows some of their home fixtures well in advance!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Gosport Buddie

Given that Ibrokes is being used for the Commonwealth Games over these dates I would imagine that they would need to shift games scheduled.

The same will apply to Celtic and Queens Park given that Parkhead and Hampden are also being used for the Commonwealth games.

I know we like to think there are OF, SPFL & SFA conspiracies, but I think in this case it is totally unfounded.

So what makes them so sure that Scumgers will have home draws in these games ???

Edited by Callum Gilhooley

Opening day fixtures have been leaked on Twitter ..

They are ..

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Celtic v Dundee Utd

Dundee v Ross County

ICT v Motherwell

St Johnstone v Hamilton

St Mirren v Partick Thistle

Edited by shull

Opening day fixtures have been leaked on Twitter ..

They are ..

Aberdeen v Kilmarnock

Celtic v Dundee Utd

Dundee v Partick

ICT v Motherwell

St Johnstone v Hamilton

St Mirren v Ross County

Are we the only club to come up as champions and start the season away from home (ICT away 06/07)?