Killie V Buddies. Rugby Park

Moving away now so that was my last game for a while and I'm delighted I won't witness anymore while TC is manager. At 1 all we could have changed the team and went for a winner as Marwood with Kenny behind just wasn't working, instead we need to lose another horror goal before the chage happens.

It's always a reactive change rather the a change made on our terms.

Hate to say it though, even with Thommo back I can't see this side avoiding the drop, the other relegation candidates all have far to big a gap already and it will only get worse with TC in charge. God knows what instructions the players get before the games from him but they seem all over the place at times

Last away game of the season for me. When we start with only 9 players we have little chance. I assume Drury's contract means he must be played every week. That being the case he should be subbed after 30secs to give us a chance.

I always thought there was only one position McLean could play - in the hole behind the striker. I was wrong. Total passenger today with every free kick nearly over the roof of the stand. Theatrics constantly; couldn't tackle and played far to deep leaving Marwood isolated.

Pass marks to Goodwin, Osborne, Tess, Kello and Plummer - the only ones who seemed interested.

We had zero shots on target and a goal that came from a defensive mistake.

That all being said what is galling is that Killie were poor but they were direct which we weren't. Tactics were abysmal and if players were not playing to instructions they should have been hooked. But the sun shone :)

Can't believe you've picked out Drury of all people to slag off. The boy was up and down the line, tracked back and was always an out ball for the defence to try and find. Not to mention busting a gut to get in at the back post for the goal.

On an unrelated note, it's frankly embarrassing that Marc Mcausland is a starting Cb never mind Vice Captain. I honestly think other teams strikers must jizz their pants when they play against him. Probably get a new contract soon from daddy...

Can't believe you've picked out Drury of all people to slag off. The boy was up and down the line, tracked back and was always an out ball for the defence to try and find. Not to mention busting a gut to get in at the back post for the goal.

On an unrelated note, it's frankly embarrassing that Marc Mcausland is a starting Cb never mind Vice Captain. I honestly think other teams strikers must jizz their pants when they play against him. Probably get a new contract soon from daddy...

What is he doing at the first goal? I mean seriously, what is he doing? It looks ridiculous on the highlights!

He was hopelessly exposed after Kenny had lost the ball but hey ho canny blame anybody else can we.

Regardless of who was at fault. If the defence is hopelessly exposed when a player loses the 10 yards into the opposition's they have a big problem. It's not as if we are piling players forward on the break.

Marwood was extremely poor yesterday I thought, no idea why he started and stayed on. He's like a Stewart Kean or a Lewis Guy lite, runs around and tries hard, but doesn't score.

Caldwell and Ball have both shown glimpses of potential and good things, Marwood hasn't shown anything. I hope and think he will dropped on Friday.

Cheesy is hopeless if he wasn't a st mirren fan he'd get a hell of a lot more stick than he does get

I actually thought he'd be dropped yesterday and was pretty surprised he was in the starting 11, if Craig wants to save his job he should think about giving him some time on the bench and have Goodwin beside Plummer for the Thistle game.

I actually thought he'd be dropped yesterday and was pretty surprised he was in the starting 11, if Craig wants to save his job he should think about giving him some time on the bench and have Goodwin beside Plummer for the Thistle game.

Agreed Goodwin or even tess in there with Kelly at lb

Ozzy was brilliant and can do jims role in midfield

Did you watch him yesterday? Bomb scare every time the ball is near him. Sooner he's out the team the better.

I wasn,t at the game as i,m on holiday but on watching the highlights i noticed glaring mistakes by other players who dont get anywhere near the abuse Marc gets.It might even help the big fella if he was to be supported rather than ridiculed but i dont see it catching on somehow.

That 1st half was so bad if I was offered half my money back I would have fcuked off at the break,

I thought Killie were shite, actually Accies apart, every other team we've played so far have been

shite but still had enough to wipe the floor with us, we're just powder puff up front..

Cheesy has taken some stick and rightly so, but Ozzy and maybe Goodwin apart there wasn't a

decent performance from anyone yesterday, also Tess never covered himself with glory defending

that second goal, we're in a sorry state and I've got a feeling it's going to take to the Ross County

game before we have any chance of putting some points on the board, whenever the fcuk that is..

I wasn,t at the game as i,m on holiday but on watching the highlights i noticed glaring mistakes by other players who dont get anywhere near the abuse Marc gets.It might even help the big fella if he was to be supported rather than ridiculed but i dont see it catching on somehow.

I'm one of Cheesys biggest fans, but apart from the first game against Well he's been poor this season. I'm sure he would admit that himself.

I would agree that he should be dropped for Friday.

I'm one of Cheesys biggest fans, but apart from the first game against Well he's been poor this season. I'm sure he would admit that himself.

I would agree that he should be dropped for Friday.

He must be hurting, I was about six feet away from him when he was in tears in amongst saints fans at hampden at the end of the league cup final win, this is a boy that loves this club.