The Tommy Craig Must Go Thread

Flareybob

I don`t like personal abuse towards anyone regradless of who they are.

I do however not mind people stating facts and offering opinions on situations/people.

Tommy is killing our club and I`m sorry but he has to go now , no more of this suffering.

It`s not even the defeats , its the manner of the defeats. We do actually have some half decent players that I think a new manager can get some results out of.

Tommy , please go.

What happened? Goodwin, Osbourne, Thompson and McGinn all back in the side and the scores are worse than ever. I thought Tommy Craig reckoned when he had a few of those guys back St Mirren would start winning

Don't panic, tommy is heading to London on a scouting mission soon.

Hmmm, looks like the board have painted themselves into a corner now............... GIlmour must be spewing.

Does TC get a final chance in this must win game at the weekend ?

Do we need a new man in now to assess the squad b4 the January beg , borrow and plead transfer non sense commences............

I don't like personal abuse and never, ever, abuse anyone. And I hate reading some of the stuff aimed at Tommy Craig on B&W Army. But, if we don't change manager right now we are dead certs to be relegated. If the board cant afford to sack the manager then "gardening leave" it has to be and if there is no money to bring in a new man then Thompson/Teale/Goodwin will need to get the chance to save us.

Don't like it though, don't like it one bit.