St Johnstone V St Mirren Spfl Premiership 4Th October 2014

shull

I was looking at potential games in January to come up for, 7 fixtures in January, that will be a tough month for this young team. sad.png

Scottish Premiership

St MirrenvKilmarnock

Thu 1 Jan 15:00 Show Scottish Premiership

Inverness CTvSt Mirren

Sun 4 Jan 15:00 Show Scottish Premiership

St MirrenvAberdeen

Sat 10 Jan 15:00 Show Scottish Premiership

Ross CountyvSt Mirren

Sat 17 Jan 15:00 Show Scottish Premiership

St MirrenvDundee Utd

Wed 21 Jan 19:45 Show Scottish Premiership

St MirrenvDundee

Sat 24 Jan 15:00 Show Scottish Premiership

Partick ThistlevSt Mirren

Sat 31 Jan 15:00

I was looking at potential games in January to come up for, 7 fixtures in January, that will be a tough month for this young team. sad.png

Scottish Premiership

St Mirren

v

Kilmarnock

Inverness CT

v

St Mirren

St Mirren

v

Aberdeen

Ross County

v

St Mirren

St Mirren

v

Dundee Utd

St Mirren

v

Dundee

Partick Thistle

v

St Mirren

11 points minimum is achievable from that lot.

Scottish Premiership

St MirrenvKilmarnock

Inverness CTvSt Mirren

St MirrenvAberdeen

Ross CountyvSt Mirren

St MirrenvDundee Utd

St MirrenvDundee

Partick ThistlevSt Mirren

Might have Thommo, Osbourne and Teale to call on by then.

So Alex Neil player/manager thought all of St.Johnstones goals against us should have stood, he could,nt even manage to give full credit to the Naithsmith wondergoal, adding "to be fair Main got a touch to it". I wonder about the the BBC choosing such a deluded pundit and whether he would have come out with such garbage had St.Jonstone scored goals like that against his team?

So Alex Neil player/manager thought all of St.Johnstones goals against us should have stood, he could,nt even manage to give full credit to the Naithsmith wondergoal, adding "to be fair Main got a touch to it". I wonder about the the BBC choosing such a deluded pundit and whether he would have come out with such garbage had St.Jonstone scored goals like that against his team?

Maybe not... but he was a great player and if not injury prone I'd have had him at Saints years ago in a heartbeat...

and as a manager... his record compares favourably to other new managers!

He's certainly deluded if he thought Alan Main was in Goals for the Fakes

Got a feeling this will end up a draw.

Think this boy O.Halleron will score we are riding our luck here.

Whats the odds we get a man sent off and end up getting beat.

well we will defo end up with 10 .

Told you.

Wonder how long we will have to wait for the second one from St Johnstone.

Lucky lucky it will be third time lucky for them two chopped off so far.

There all over us now said during the week it would be another shite performance and shit result to go with it.

You really are insufferable.

You're taking the f**king easy option: predict doom constantly, so you can say 'I told you so' if it goes wrong, or celebrate when it goes well. You think this is a win-win, but it's not: you're making a complete tool of yourself.

I can only assume you have some bizarre psychological defect, and for that I pity you, but seriously, just f**king cheer up man.

If you absolutely must make a negative prediction, then fine, do it - following Saints is trying and we all have moments of doom-mongering (excepting Top Cat who is unfalteringly optimistic, and for that I applaud him). But how about you post it once at the start of the thread, and if you really must, say 'I told you so at the end'? Because the above suggests to me you have a really bizarre mindset while a game is progressing.

You really are insufferable.

You're taking the f**king easy option: predict doom constantly, so you can say 'I told you so' if it goes wrong, or celebrate when it goes well. You think this is a win-win, but it's not: you're making a complete tool of yourself.

I can only assume you have some bizarre psychological defect, and for that I pity you, but seriously, just f**king cheer up man.

If you absolutely must make a negative prediction, then fine, do it - following Saints is trying and we all have moments of doom-mongering (excepting Top Cat who is unfalteringly optimistic, and for that I applaud him). But how about you post it once at the start of the thread, and if you really must, say 'I told you so at the end'? Because the above suggests to me you have a really bizarre mindset while a game is progressing.

He's a joke poster who no one takes seriously.

He's the kind of guy who'd spend a whole plane journey telling you it's just about to crash, and he would be hoping it would so he could be proved right.

His back foot is certainly onside, but you can't be so sure about the rest of him. The rule applies to any part of the body with which you can legitimately score. At best, he's level.

I'd say I agree. Look onside to me at first but going by the picture it is only one of his feet that is behind the ball. Pretty likely he was off by the time Lappin hit the ball.

• 2 weeks later...