Green Bigots V Saints

FTOF

Wonder how we'll line up for this one. I'd like to see Goodwin and Ozzy in the middle together, and Baird keep his place. Don't think Thommo should start this one. Ball looked a bit better when he came on against the fakes, so I'd give him another run out. Just stifle the game and try and nick something.

Wonder how we'll line up for this one. I'd like to see Goodwin and Ozzy in the middle together, and Baird keep his place. Don't think Thommo should start this one. Ball looked a bit better when he came on against the fakes, so I'd give him another run out. Just stifle the game and try and nick something.

Not as a lone striker. I feel a little sorry for Ball as he has been hung out to dry on occasions. Still think he needs to lose a bit of weight. If we play the 4-2-3-1 I'd start with Caldwell. Clean slate for every striker AFAIC.

Not as a lone striker. I feel a little sorry for Ball as he has been hung out to dry on occasions. Still think he needs to lose a bit of weight. If we play the 4-2-3-1 I'd start with Caldwell. Clean slate for every striker AFAIC.

Not been impressed with Caldwell so far, but yeah, a clean slate for everyone is a good idea. Ball certainly needs to be fitter, I agree, but I think he holds the ball up fairly well and he came close to scoring a couple of times on Saturday. Maybe push McLean further up to support him.

he

I assumed it would be since it's Sunday afternoon but had a look at sky sports and bt and neither are showing it thumbdown.gif

It's on the Sunday due to Celtic's Euro commitments. Very seldom will you see a live game from the East End Dump! It's always been the case Celtic's away games were the live ones. (We wouldn't want to affect their gate receipts now, would we? whistling.gif

When there used to be a REAL club called Rangers and they played in the top league the only home games you saw were between the terrible twins.

Edited by stlucifer

It's on the Sunday due to Celtic's Euro commitments. Very seldom will you see a live game from the East End Dump! It's always been the case Celtic's away games were the live ones. (We wouldn't want to affect their gate receipts now, would we? whistling.gif

When there used to be a REAL club called Rangers and they played in the top league the only home games you saw were between the terrible twins.

That's a good point, never realised it but now you mention I don't remember ever watching a non old firm league game at parkhead on tv.

Think celtic film games for Celtic tv so hopefully will be able to get a stream.

Edited by irvine_buddie

That's a good point, never realised it but now you mention I don't remember ever watching a non old firm league game at parkhead on tv.

Think celtic film games for Celtic tv so hopefully will be able to get a stream.

Yip, you'll definitely get a stream for this match, Wiziwig always works for me..

Haven't been to Celtic park since they beat us in the SC 3-0 (Larsson hat-trick) around 01-02, just cant

handle the inevitable humping we take every time we visit that place....and the price of tickets doesn't

help either, Robbing cnuts...

Yip, you'll definitely get a stream for this match, Wiziwig always works for me..

Haven't been to Celtic park since they beat us in the SC 3-0 (Larsson hat-trick) around 01-02, just cant

handle the inevitable humping we take every time we visit that place....and the price of tickets doesn't

help either, Robbing cnuts...

Yep, it's already on the Wiziwig schedule, midnight Sunday for me, and I'll be tuning in thumbup2.gif

This is another of those "free" matches against Celtic, where nothing is expected - or ever happens - and even a severe beating is permitted. Lennon especially luxuriated in this, and no doubt Craig would also.

Celtic are such hot favourites that normally a slip could be anticipated, however this Saints team has absolutely no fight or class so in true Lennon-esque fashion, I expect a heavy defeat and no goals scored.

Genuinely hope i`m wrong.Wont be anywhere near the place either, rip-off merchants.

Result almost irrelevant, main thing I am looking for is the response to benny maggot being fucked off, it will be interesting to see how the players line up and react, I am sure there will be a marked difference in efforts and endeavour and all round organization, benny maggot did not have a cunts clue.

I think Gary Teale along with Longwell will have a better connection with the players.

Is wiziwig easy and safe? Is there a download required? Thanks in advance. I am quite confident we can keep it to single figures on Sunday now that Charlie Drake has gone.

Joe will happily explain ziggy wiggy to you.