Partick Thistle V St Mirren. Spfl Premiership 30.1.15

shull

Half time 0-1

Poor from us, we really haven't played well at all. Thanks to a combination of some great last ditch defending (Cheesy especially, outstanding) and some horrible Thistle forward play, we are somehow infront.

It was only a matter of time before one of Mallandinho's corners led to a goal, and it did this evening. James Dayton and that beard though..: my new favourite player :wub:

If we are going to win this we need to play better second half. Thommo is trying, but he looks as sharp as a blunt butter knife, get him off ASAP.

Not sure where our midfield is, couple of good runs from Kenny, but McGinn and Mallan are very disappointing tonight.

Chasing shadows for most of the half.

As soon as the ball is cleared it 's coming straight back at us.

Sir Thommo is far from match fit.

However, would Ball offer anything more?

The ball isn't sticking up top because Thommo is about as mobile as a wheely bin right now. That's why there's been no let up, because there's been no link up whenever we've cleared it.

We either need to get Kelly on for him and move McGinn central and get Kenny upfront or make a straight swap with Ball.

End of the day we are ahead and this game is absolutely here for the winning, Thistle aren't very good at all. We just need to get it right second half.

Another 45 like that will do me tbh, I think some are being a little harsh on our performance.

Thistle hardly created anything, Cheesy on easy street. Goody cruising it..Created on the counter..

Full time 2-0 after soaking up loads of pressure with no end result.

Another 45 like that will do me tbh, I think some are being a little harsh on our performance.

Thistle hardly created anything, Cheesy on easy street. Goody cruising it..Created on the counter.

Full time 2-0 after soaking up loads of pressure with no end result.

May be harsh but we were definately living more and more dangerously. The more times we allow that ball to bounce and booble about our penalty area.....we don't have much luck and we've ridden it a few times already.