St Mirren V Hamilton Accies 28/02/15

Kello

Naismith Tess Genev Kelly

Goodwin

Snoopy Mallan Dayton Sadlier

Gow

May be this is to ambitious for such an important game with them not having had loads of time together, but it would freshen things up and the team might have a different feel about playing at home.

I'd have Goodwin as Captain today, we need that fight and his performances have been great recently, especially today against his old club.

And if that's the right team, hopefully it's Tess at left back and Kelly at left mid, with Goodwin at the back.

Doubt it. Still no sonupe or sadlier. Very strange. Still, COYS, give them an extra shout from me, a stomach bug has ruled me out of this one. I have not seen them win this season so maybe I'm the jinx.

Edited by Hendo

Not played badly at all. Have had the better chances. Looked solid at the back for the most part. Just lacking midfield to forward link up. That said Gow has had a few speculative efforts from outside the box.

West back resolutely failing to react to the jeering from the hospitality in the main stand.

Tess good reception after media shenanigans.

Genev got better reception than Gow but both playing alright.

Game here for the winning.