St Mirren V Ross County Premiership 13/4/15 7-45 Pm Kick Off

shull

Pretty similar to the first half.

Of course the players who are under contract will still be here next year. Probably McGinn too. Would you pay 300k for him? I wouldn't, unless someone is willing to pay that he will be here.

No point playing the likes of Reilly, Genev (who is hopeless incidentally) Wylde and Arquin from here on in. Just get the u20's in.

No I would not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe we couldn't get a response from the team tonight. Total disgrace. One ball - punt it. We will struggle in Championship like this.

I remember the Dunfermline game away on first day of season couple of years back, Danny Lennons first team. 0-0 couldn't score (whats new!?) but I left that game delighted with the way we played, slick passing, team of fit fighters and whilst the early optimism faded I cannot believe how far downwards we have come since then!

We cannot pass, we cannot communicate (how many times did the defence go for the same ball?!), we sure as sh*t cannot score and we don't know where to be tactically. If this was part of a play to 'take us forward' when we got rid of Danny, I can only assume it was forward towards ruining the club.

Of all of our squad, i would keep McGinn (unlikely), Goodwin & Thommo next season..............maybe also Arquin..(my arse!)

No fight, no skill and a manager who cannot get those paid by the club to raise their game. The worse I have felt in decades. We have packed it in and there is nothing to lose by dropping those underperforming players and just give our young lads match time. Embarrassing to lose 8 goals in 2 games. No strikers and an appalling slow defence. Our chairman and the Board are culpable and I will not be buying a season ticket for next season.

Teale saying on the radio the players gave their best! His inability to get the players lifted for the last two games is frightening - as is the lack of desire, fight and hard work from the team.

You need players to put in a shift and we have pish like Wylde, Arquin and Gow - not that the rest are doing much better.

"I think they gave the best they could get". And that's why we're bottom of the league Gary.

Edited by Stu

You really have to take your hat off to Ross County. An incredible run of results for any team in the league but for a team who were down and out? Outstanding. I applaud them, but Would they swap it for winning a cup?

Distant memory I know.

That was embarrassing, no skill ,no desire to compete, Wylde ? Arquin ? . McAusland off injured and he brings on............Reilly. Can anyone tell me WHY? Really WHY?

I'll tell you why if you can tell me why he signed Arquin when Ross County (who were rock bottom of the league) ditched him.

I cannot believe we couldn't get a response from the team tonight. Total disgrace. One ball - punt it. We will struggle in Championship like this.

I remember the Dunfermline game away on first day of season couple of years back, Danny Lennons first team. 0-0 couldn't score (whats new!?) but I left that game delighted with the way we played, slick passing, team of fit fighters and whilst the early optimism faded I cannot believe how far downwards we have come since then!

We cannot pass, we cannot communicate (how many times did the defence go for the same ball?!), we sure as sh*t cannot score and we don't know where to be tactically. If this was part of a play to 'take us forward' when we got rid of Danny, I can only assume it was forward towards ruining the club.

Of all of our squad, i would keep McGinn (unlikely), Goodwin & Thommo next season..............maybe also Arquin..(my arse!)

If players don't know their position or tactics then that is the manager's fault. What ffs do we do on the training ground? We were all over the place. We had nothing to play for but let a pretty average side tear us a new arse. What has happened to our team and surely the loss on one player cannot explain the ineptitude of the whole team.

It can certainly be of no consolation to Stewart Gilmour and "the guys" that the great majority of fans have been telling them almost since the start of the season that this "pathetic" (BBC pundits' words) outcome was coming because of their poor and illogical decisions over appointments and dealings in the transfer market.

Things are so exceptionally bad even for a relegated team that it is difficult to see at the moment how we will recover. Hopefully there will be a St Mirren team to support at the start of the 2015/16 season.

COYS

No fight at all tonight. I like Gary but it is not happening. They didn't give everything they gave v little. If Gary stays I think it's as a coach or with an older man in the dugout. Let's not go down the appointing the young potential manager. Let's get a proven gaffer in. It's.a good set up with good fans it's bad right now but with an.old head and a different approach we can return. That tonight tho was the worst I've witnessed

Players just going through the motions waiting for the

season to end, sad, very sad.

Honestly why put them out again what's to gain....why pay them money for that pitiful level....play the youths bank the money

(God knows it's been the main driver to date) First team squad are just a disgrace