Car Park Woman

Might be a diehard Doesn't mean she can talk to folk like a bit if shite

Well knowing the girl I would say she would only talk to someone like a bit of shite.......if they were a bit of shite.

Well knowing the girl I would say she would only talk to someone like a bit of shite.......if they were a bit of shite.

Didn't speak to me like shit. I've witnessed her several times speak to folk like shit. So maybe she die ask to folk she knows in a nice manor sbd the rest get her attitude

And seriously how f**k can a diehard choose to operate a f**king car park than go watch the games. Just another f**kwit in a high viz jacket

Because it's her job and she's paid to do it?

It's a bit rich claiming anyone to be a fúckwit, considering you're making an utter first-class prick of yourself here.

Edited by djchapsticks

agree with posts on here

total saints fan since 80s she was at away games .

some off our fans talk too our players and managers like a piece of shite

so unless u know whole story

give it a rest we have bigger problems too worry about at our club

like owners not giving a f**k

And seriously how f**k can a diehard choose to operate a f**king car park than go watch the games. Just another f**kwit in a high viz jacket

There are many people on here who miss games due to work commitments.

I don't know for sure but she may gat to see the game, or at least most of it, which, this season, means the lass has very little to smile about.

F**kwit? Pot, kettle?

I'm sure she thinks very highly of you too!

I find some of the posts on this thread absolutely disgusting, I know the lady in question and as HSS said she attends every away match, which is more than can said for some of the halfwits that troll through this website, People making these comments call themselves Saints fans, well you should be ashamed of yourselves. mad.gif

i agree with what you have said here, but don't recall any apology for the things you wrote, foul mouthed and abusive things, about people who worked at Love St

The hypocrisy on this thread is staggering.

People having a go at other posters for bad mouthing people at the club when they think it's OK to do the same with other people at the club.

As for the original poster? Perhaps she treated him like a twat because he behaves like a twat. Maybe it was something else. Either way, continually whining about a car park attendant on a public forum is embarassing.

Edited by oaksoft

Diehards. Don't work when st mirren are playing

I get every Saturday off or make arrangements to get days off when saints are playing. I turn down over time

When I go on holiday my holidays are booked when we are not playing. That is a diehard

Diehards don't work when there team is playing. They'd find an alternative job

Diehards. Don't work when st mirren are playing

I get every Saturday off or make arrangements to get days off when saints are playing. I turn down over time

When I go on holiday my holidays are booked when we are not playing. That is a diehard

Diehards don't work when there team is playing. They'd find an alternative job

Wow,you really are The Man.Div,cancel Player of Year Award and give the trophy to this guy.

billymehmet........greatest ever SMFC Fan. :)

A St Mirren diehard surely wouldn't abuse a St Mirren employee.

You obviously weren't in the west stand in Saturday. Was funny watching fellow diehards. Abuse the stewards sorry high viz wanks. For telling folk to sit down

At end of the day. She's getting paid to be polite. And everytine I've dealt with the car park woman she's a grumpy c**t. But like myself but I don't get paid for it

You obviously weren't in the west stand in Saturday. Was funny watching fellow diehards. Abuse the stewards sorry high viz wanks. For telling folk to sit down

At end of the day. She's getting paid to be polite. And everytine I've dealt with the car park woman she's a grumpy c**t. But like myself but I don't get paid for it

Maybe they weren't diehards like you.