New Kit Spoiler Alert

Ross County fan tweeted to me that they have had massive problems with the neck sizing on their new Cabrini kits.

Wouldn't be like JD to find a way of f**king this up would it !?

would be interesting to know if they had changed the neck from the sample the Fans Council approved....presumably the council folk and club actually tried it on rather than just looking at a design on a table?

Ross County fan tweeted to me that they have had massive problems with the neck sizing on their new Cabrini kits.

Wouldn't be like JD to find a way of f**king this up would it !?

Is it not because they all have thick necks up there.

would be interesting to know if they had changed the neck from the sample the Fans Council approved....presumably the council folk and club actually tried it on rather than just looking at a design on a table?

Although that's a reasonable enough point surely we should be able to rely on a company, who make football tops, to know the sizes required for people to be able to wear their products!!

Although that's a reasonable enough point surely we should be able to rely on a company, who make football tops, to know the sizes required for people to be able to wear their products!!

100% this !

Went down and got mine. XL as usual. Only issue was the neck being a wee bit tight. The boy in the shop said it related more to the smaller sizes though, so I'll let you know when the wee man tries on his tonight. He's 10 so I bought him 13-15. Saying that he is massive...

Shambles. In braehead advised not to buy as it's going to get recalled but. There still selling it

My wee man 6 year old and a size

8-10 doesn't fit. Shocking

Abby is 6,ordered her a 10 - 12 years as she had outgrown last seasons by Christmas.

This is what, year 5 of JD being St Mirren's kit supplier? You'd think, by now, after five years, they could have sorted out launch dates, stock levels, the discrepencies between online stock and actual stock, quality control issues, and no-one being able to buy a kid a kit at Christmas...

The fully bespoke design facility is an absolute boon - but what's the point if the rest of the operation is still riddled with problems after five years?

Good deal for the club though. Sign the contract then it's JDs problem.