Club Shop Rebranded

To me on seeing this for the first time this morning. Is this media attention all about a banner over a shop which is not in use? Know what I am glad to receive funds for our club during the close season regardless of where it comes from as long as it is legal. Its a banner so what. To be honest I think the media should have more to report on. On that note I wish everyone a safe holiday

To me on seeing this for the first time this morning. Is this media attention all about a banner over a shop which is not in use? Know what I am glad to receive funds for our club during the close season regardless of where it comes from as long as it is legal. Its a banner so what. To be honest I think the media should have more to report on. On that note I wish everyone a safe holiday

Thankfully this Forum is full of mostly decent Buddies.

Facebook yesterday on this subject.

Can't believe some are Saints Fans with the dreadful abuse they were dishing out to our Club and in particular our Board of Directors.

Disgraceful and shameful.

It wisnae the Media.

It was Div.

For the first time in over 40 years of supporting the club I'm embarrassed and ashamed, we are a laughing stock and whoever agreed to this should do the decent thing and resign. How some fans can think this is fine and even joke about it is beyond me.

What did you do ?

For the first time in over 40 years of supporting the club I'm embarrassed and ashamed, we are a laughing stock and whoever agreed to this should do the decent thing and resign. How some fans can think this is fine and even joke about it is beyond me.

I, like many others, have a plethora of Celtic, Rangers, Killie and Falkirk supporting mates. Not one has text, emailed or phoned me about this. We are hardly a laughing stock.

I've actually re-read your post a couple of times to ensure I'm not being whooshed.

How some fans can get so upset over this is beyond me

All the banners / logos / advertising can be fired up and taken down in a couple of hours tops. I am sure it will be back to normal tomorrow with no harm done.

In saying that reading through the forum today it seems like the damage has been already been done.

It's a shame its been viewed that way by so many.

I am sure the board will be forced into making a wee statement tomorrow to clear things up and maybe soften the blow by alluding to the sums of money/ deal that has been struck with Celtic.

They play again Saturday lunch time so they arent going to take everything down today to put it back up and again for me I am only concerned about the wedding. As i have said they play a half 12 kick off on Saturday we are due there at 2.45ish leaving half an hour for them to empty the ground , make sure surrounding area clean and signage gone?????

What if the Bride is wearing green ?

green is just a colour Shull they dont own it :-) ya big nugget :-)

They play again Saturday lunch time so they arent going to take everything down today to put it back up and again for me I am only concerned about the wedding. As i have said they play a half 12 kick off on Saturday we are due there at 2.45ish leaving half an hour for them to empty the ground , make sure surrounding area clean and signage gone?????

Still there this morning. I booed loudly......

Edited by Herbie

Sadly, yes we did. Principles don't pay wages and we've had to pay some people off following our relegation. If changing a sign above a shop, no matter where it's located, for a fortnight means that somebody keeps their job then go ahead. Remember, the first out the door are always those that can least afford it.

For years this forum has been plastered with comments about how the club fails to maximise their income from other sources. Now when they do a good deal all hell breaks loose!

Excellent post.

Reality prevails at last.

Still there this morning. I booed loudly......

I now have a vision of you walking past the ground going 'Boo!' While leading a large cud-chewing cow on a rope going 'Moo!'....

Still. Friday today.... Fish on the menu in corporate tonight.

Guest TPAFKATS

If Celtic give me £60,000 I'll let them hang their banner above my front door for a few days too. :)

They aren't giving us £60k to hang a banner though. :-)