John Mcginn - Out Of Contract, Away, Farewell, Jacks Grandson Thread.

Not sure about the figure, but it will be a hell of a lot less than if he went to SPL or England

I take It you mean the SPFL Premier league? Does it matter which league he ends up in as far as Scotland is concerned? I can't remember that being mentioned as a criteria for the tribunal to consider.

Edited by stlucifer

I take It you mean the SPFL Premier league? Does it matter which league he ends up in as far as Scotland is concerned? I can't remember that being mentioned as a criteria for the tribunal to consider.

If he went to England - a club down there could offer in the region of £200,000- £250,000. Up here, we would be lucky to get £150,000. Its all down to what Hibs offer. If they offer £150,000 and the club deem that acceptable thats it closed. They only use a tribunal if the club dont accept any offers from Hibs. Thats not saying a tribunal would make hibs pay any less, just because they are in the championship.

Like i say, the board are used to bending over for other clubs, so i would expect £150,000 but even at that, for a championship club, thats a decent bit of money

Edited by CumbernauldBuddie

It doesn't matter.

Just call it Division One.

Ye cannae stick a bow-tie on a Smokie and pretend it's a Salmon.

That's all that's going on there - marketing for gullible idiots.

It doesn't matter.

Just call it Division One.

Ye cannae stick a bow-tie on a Smokie and pretend it's a Salmon.

That's all that's going on there - marketing for gullible idiots.

Stick a bow tie on a Smokie and he wid still be a dunderheid.

Murray is in danger of blowing the deal by coming out and telling Hibs what they should do as regards selling Allan. No football club, or, manager appreciates another telling it how it should do its business.

I appreciate Murray has £££ signs in his eyes because if Hibs or A.N. other sign McGinn he probably gets a bit more wage budget to bring players in, but Stubbs and Hibs might decide to shop elsewhere if the don't like the pressure Murray is trying to heap on them. Like his comment on McGinn.... 'He's playing a dangerous game'

Murray is in danger of blowing the deal by coming out and telling Hibs what they should do as regards selling Allan. No football club, or, manager appreciates another telling it how it should do its business.

I appreciate Murray has £££ signs in his eyes because if Hibs or A.N. other sign McGinn he probably gets a bit more wage budget to bring players in, but Stubbs and Hibs might decide to shop elsewhere if the don't like the pressure Murray is trying to heap on them. Like his comment on McGinn.... 'He's playing a dangerous game'

I for one am shocked you have found a way to use this situation to have a go at Ian Murray.

I for one am shocked you have found a way to use this situation to have a go at Ian Murray.

And if Stubbs was in the media telling St Mirren what to do with Mcginn???

You for one are in denial!

Murray is playing a dangerous game he probably doesnt even need to entertain! Either Hibs will succumb and flog Allan to Sevco, or they will stick to their guns. Either way the only actual impact his statement could! Have is to piss Hibs off, which if the boot was on the other foot we would be royally pissed off with Hibs.

You telling me you welcome Murray getting involved with other clubs and managers, telling them what to do? I would have thought he had enough to contend with at St Mirren, like recruiting the players in the positions so badly needed, rather than telling Stubbs who to sell!