John Mcginn - Out Of Contract, Away, Farewell, Jacks Grandson Thread.

Yes, he is suing the club and doing all he can to make sure we get he haw for him.

That fact that he is suing the club because a club employee speared him, thus causing loss of earnings, for which the club is insured, is irrelevant.

Whether the club gets anything for him is nothing to do with McGinn. He doesn't make the rules and its not in his gift to offer Saints a transfer fee on behalf of other clubs!

John McGinn hasn't done anything wrong whatsoever!

He couldn't care less about our club.

His performance last season explains all

He's doing all he can to get out of our club.

There's nothing wrong about what you've mentioned that why Kenny McLean has a lot of respect from our fans.

John has went about it in a shit way he posts on Twitter a lot don't think he post he was gutted we were relegated or has said thanks to the fans

He didn't say thanks to you on twitter?

Get over it!

He didn't say thanks to you on twitter?

Get over it!

just giving a reason to show he doesn't care as you asked

Shows he has no class.

Did his performance last season show he cared ?

If johns just after a bigger club and bigger wage. Come back to the club that helped him be a footballer help them get out the mess he played part and put in performance and earn that move.

Giving a little back to the club that helped him.

Now I don't give a toss what happens in johns career unlike when I see previous saints like Charlie Adam broadfoot Kenny McLean and others I like to see them doing well in there careers.

That fact that he is suing the club because a club employee speared him, thus causing loss of earnings, for which the club is insured, is irrelevant.

Whether the club gets anything for him is nothing to do with McGinn. He doesn't make the rules and its not in his gift to offer Saints a transfer fee on behalf of other clubs!

What loss of earnings is he claiming for ?

Injured players still get paid, unless it's bonuses he's after, in which case he really is taking the piss.

What loss of earnings is he claiming for ?

Injured players still get paid, unless it's bonuses he's after, in which case he really is taking the piss.

I'm sure he will be claiming all the goal bonuses he would of missed out on due to him being injured. Edited by buddies1877

John McGinn despite having a poor season last season, was one of the few who was always trying.

Have a go at him for everything since if you want (not that I'd agree with you - I don't really have a problem with what he's done) but I think suggesting he didn't care last season is total rubbish.

ETA: erm despite my user name, I'm not John McGinn :)

Edited by JM1

John McGinn despite having a poor season last season, was one of the few who was always trying.

Have a go at him for everything since if you want (not that I'd agree with you - I don't really have a problem with what he's done) but I think suggesting he didn't care last season is total rubbish.

ETA: erm despite my user name, I'm not John McGinn smile.png

We know ....

He is John McGinn number 2.

ETA: erm despite my user name, I'm not John McGinn smile.png

I don't doubt for a minute that he wasn't trying, but he was very poor in terms of what he gave the team. Although, to be fair, no one really covered themselves in glory last season.

The insurance matter annoys me, but that's more to do with the "claim for anything" society we live in nowadays, rather than with the player himself.

I do however think he, most likely influenced by his agent, has left the club in a less than savoury manner and has shown a lack of respect towards the club and the individuals who have worked hard to get him where he is today. I have no problem with his decision to leave, as he's quite entitled to want to earn more money at a higher level.

He's a better than average player, who, if he works hard, should carve out a pretty decent career for himself.I think at this stage in his career, his next manager needs to allocate him a specific position and role that he can make his own. He also needs to add more dimension to his game, as I feel he's a wee bit of a "one trick pony". This would also help him to compensate for his lack of pace.

Obviously, I don't know how he's been treated by the club over the past few months, but as I mentioned earlier, IMO he left the club in a fairly undignified manner. I'd normally wish young players good luck with their careers, when they leave the club and keep a close eye on their development. However, on this occasion, I've got a fairly "Meh" attitude towards him.

Edited by FTOF

Hopefully this long drawn out episode is nearing an end .

As has been said , every player is entitled to a move etc , but the way McGinn has tried to play the victim in all this has left a sour taste .

Maybe in a few years I'll have forgiven .

A sad end .

After all the hype he is looking to sign for Hibs? Don't get me wrong big wage and a decent club but just shows you he ain't as hot a prospect as we thought. Sure he will walk into our team but in Britain he isn't even English championship

Thing is, a move to Hibs doesn't necessarily mean he will be playing in the SPL as seen with hibs finish last season. He could easily be playing two seasons in the championship. Scott Allan is a great talent and the only move he has been linked with is to a rival team in the same league.

Thing is, a move to Hibs doesn't necessarily mean he will be playing in the SPL next year, as seen with hibs finish last season. He could easily be playing two seasons in the championship. Scott Allan is a great talent and the only move he has been linked with is to a rival team in the same league.

In your eyes perhaps he hasn't done anything wrong.

However you are the silent minority.