Fixture Changes For Tv

Bart my cousin works in Odeon, let me know next time your going to cinema and will tell him to change film to a language you don't speak and let you listen to students reading the script from a piece of paper through the cinema's speakers.

I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.

My anger is directed at both factors in this decision I can't make Friday night football therefore my son can't go either(potential future fan not able to go to games) good idea.

Other option is to watch a tv channel where I don't speak the language good idea number 2.

Point taken about the BT Sport game for the Rangers game from another poster...

However do you really need commentary?

Not making a game but having the opportunity to watch back on TV later must be a benefit?

To be perfectly honest I can understand your point about the cinema, but hopefully as the players will be doing the talking with their feet rather than having to follow the nuances of a complex plot in a 'foreign' language I feel you are going slightly overboard with the Gaelic commentary...

ETA: I do however understand your frustration at the game being moved and you and your son not getting there (as per my second post in the thread).

Edited by Bart Simpson

Bart my cousin works in Odeon, let me know next time your going to cinema and will tell him to change film to a language you don't speak and let you listen to students reading the script from a piece of paper through the cinema's speakers.

I'm sure you will enjoy the experience.

My anger is directed at both factors in this decision I can't make Friday night football therefore my son can't go either(potential future fan not able to go to games) good idea.

Other option is to watch a tv channel where I don't speak the language good idea number 2.

Some of the best films I've ever watched are in foreign languages, but I'll be honest, I

usually switch them off after 5 minutes....biggrin.png

If I knew what "rhetorical" meant I could answer that question couldn't I? whistling.gif

As you may have noticed I didn't put a question mark at the end of the sentence therefore didn't mean it as a question.

More a statement that looked like a question? whistling.gif

Edited by stlucifer

Since I will be in Lytham St Anne on the night of the Raith game wonder what my chances of finding a pub showing BBC Alba whistling.gif

There is a new thing call "T'internet" that has BBCAlba live.... The IPlayer app & BBCSport app both show it live if you have a phone that isn't a brick !

As much as I detest Friday football, the first one's a bonus, as I don't attend that bigot infested shite hole.

The other two will be mildly irritating as it puts paid to a relaxing Friday evening unwinding with a few beers in front of the telly.

I'll probably end up going to both games, although if it's pissing down, the soapdodgers game might be a decision on the day.

The Sunday one doesn't really bother me at all

Edited by FTOF

There is a new thing call "T'internet" that has BBCAlba live.... The IPlayer app & BBCSport app both show it live if you have a phone that isn't a brick !

My son will be with me and with him and my wife being the clever people of the family with phones issues we will be sorted. Cheers for info thumbup2.gif

I am thankful for the opperchancity to watch our game against The ....... on TV as i would not have been going to their den anyway. Morton on a friday night in the pub also sounds a lot better than going to their den and getting soaked in the rain.

Don't be silly, it's summer, there won't be any rain....

What is good is that this might f**k up some Belfast *** support for travelling over - I hope their ferry/plane tickets are non refundable!

THAT is very, very petty and childish.

I approve. smile.png

ps There's a London Saint already booked to arrive up there on the Friday at 20.02.

There, there.... Tom.... rolleyes.gif

ETA: Edit for the purposes of clarity and not tainting the image of the above Buddie.

He's coming up early for the Ton game... :)

Edited by bluto

If you actually bothered reading original post you would see I pointed out we have 3 Friday games in first 7 weeks of season 2 of which are on BBC ALBA.

Where did I say my son would support someone else???

I only pointed out he also can't get to Friday night football.

Really boring having to point out your stupidity or laziness twice in last hour.

Would love to stay and chat but some of us actually work on Friday nights.

So it's not really about your son.