Hibernian V St Mirren Spfl Championship 26Th September 2015

shull

Good point gained today. Its another point but that's all it is, I do hope we win next week but with supporting St.Mirren, just like today you just never know. From the updates on here and the commentary on St.Mirren radio we once again took the lead and then sat back, in a way I can understand this when we are playing away from home but I cannot understand why we seem to do the same when playing at home. Perhaps, given the teams home performances, it might be an idea to bring in a psychologist.

That will do for me ............. no looking back .......... heading to the bar ........... at least I can have a beer in peace with out getting down about another defeat ............. We need 3 points next week, install a bit of stability into the team then lets push up the table. Found it nerve racking watching BBC sports on my PC as the time slowly passed by to full time. Had a crap two weeks out here in Nigeria after those two defeats .......... this week I never predicted anything, so a point is fair enough ........

Good game, entertaining stuff. Good result for us. When a team pays 6 figures for one of your players and still can't beat you in their house... Yeah good result.

For what it's worth I thought McGinn was Hibs best player today:

We battled fine. Results like this are fine in isolation but the big picture remains not good enough. Alloa and Dunfermline at home in the next two weeks. Win them both and you'll raise my eyebrows.