Hibernian V St Mirren Spfl Championship 26Th September 2015

shull

Not quite true nor honest, but that's no surprise, is it?

You asked if there was some way of being unable to read someone else's posts that you didn't like.

Now... there are a million ways in which you could do that. It's not as onerous as you make out. Shutting your eyes would be easiest.

So I suggested a way in which someone who is simply trolling could actually be unable to read someone else's posts. Not a wise way, not a way I would choose, but then, there's no telling with trolls, is there?

I certainly wouldn't choose that way but you DID ask, and it was JUST a suggestion.

And fortunately I also know I wasn't abusing a DECENT FAN.

I hope this helps? :)

Lol what a load of drivel

Cause u can't comment on today's match if u didn't witness it like others who did. Plenty of folk been singling howieson for abuse as he was pish Abd a couple fir Carswell who was terrible again. The rest were all good

Well done Super Saints.

We are on our way.

Bring on The Wasps.

So sorry Billy.

The post above is the only comment I made about the Match.

Forgive me.

I'll remain silent in future.

So a point away at the 2nd favs for the title and some folk continue to single out certain players on social media for abuse. We have some total cunts in our support, we really do. If you think a draw at Easter Road merits player abuse then f**k off to Ibrox right now. In 40 years supporting Saints a draw at Hibs has been worthy of noting.

No u had a comment on abuse or opinion of who had a good or bad game

Plenty on here saying howieson and Carswell not upto much

A decent Buddie got abused on the Goodwin Thread.

This was my other post.

Nothing to do with any player or any incident at Easter Road.

Whit you on about Billy ?

Happy with a point but I'm worried that we're starting to see a negative pattern.

Hibs aren't that great but we set out to sit in and frustrate them. I don't have a problem with us doing that when we need to, but it got to embarrassing proportions today.

Goodwin and Webster were excellent, and Shankland is a right good player. Am not keen to comment too much on the negatives, but someone would need to explain the presence of individual players during the last couple of games.

Plenty on here saying howieson and Carswell not upto much

And they are correct. Neither Carswell or Howieson contributed enough. In this league there is no need for a second holding mid and as for Howieson does anyone have any idea what he is. I speak as someone who was in attendance today.

Good point today in terms of recent results, pleasantly surprised, relieved, yet carry this pissed off about it all feeling

We are far tooooooooo respectful,of our opposition week in week out. This is Murrays fault, he is far too deep and negative. It's a point against a pish HIbs, let's not big this up, it's progress, small steps, but bi fuc we need to get this shit sorted. No way we can sit back now and suggest well wow, we drew with HIbs. This is always ST Mirrens downfall,dig out a surprise result then serve up four weeks of pish in the following games. I'm sick of it.

Take a leaf out of the Welsh rugby team..........get positive, be relentless, push high up the park, press and press again, and have belief and pride. This is what I wish for from MY team ,get on with it ST Mirren.

Stop this forensic examination and assessment of the opposition, it's not a Chemistry exam,,it's football FFS. We are supposedly one on the top ten to fifteen clubs in the country, let's prove it , let's take the game to our opposition week after week.

Do this , and they will come..........

And they are correct. Neither Carswell or Howieson contributed enough. In this league there is no need for a second holding mid and as for Howieson does anyone have any idea what he is. I speak as someone who was in attendance today.

Carswell was signed to replace Goodwin and is possibly on decent cash so it's the age old justification argument. I'd assume he's on more than Agnew, having played around 100 games at Motherwell. Howieson is pretty obviously a central mid, possibly prefers the pocket, who definitely isn't a left winger though does have a left foot. His goal at Ibrox was great and indeed all his best work has been in a more progressive area. Murray will know he can't keep playing Morgan, but it appears he has made a bit of an arse of balancing the left side of he squad.

Good point today in terms of recent results, pleasantly surprised, relieved, yet carry this pissed off about it all feeling

We are far tooooooooo respectful,of our opposition week in week out. This is Murrays fault, he is far too deep and negative. It's a point against a pish HIbs, let's not big this up, it's progress, small steps, but bi fuc we need to get this shit sorted. No way we can sit back now and suggest well wow, we drew with HIbs. This is always ST Mirrens downfall,dig out a surprise result then serve up four weeks of pish in the following games. I'm sick of it.

Take a leaf out of the Welsh rugby team..........get positive, be relentless, push high up the park, press and press again, and have belief and pride. This is what I wish for from MY team ,get on with it ST Mirren.

Stop this forensic examination and assessment of the opposition, it's not a Chemistry exam,,it's football FFS. We are supposedly one on the top ten to fifteen clubs in the country, let's prove it , let's take the game to our opposition week after week.

Do this , and they will come..........

I'm 100% with you on this one, fed up watching teams roll over us especially at home. Remember going to an away game v Thistle quite a few years back which from memory we won 3-0. Wee Mavis was our holding mid that day and we had a game plan to play a pressing game high up the park. We hunted opposition down in packs of two or three and it worked a treat. Needless to say we never really took that on and in typical Saints fashion binned that idea by the next game. For me that is the game plan we should be carrying out especially at home. Instead we allow teams to play their football and even worse ragdoll us all over the park.

F*ck that, lets do these c*nts !

COYS!!

Would be nice if we could have some commentary about our performance and some positiveity about what was a decent but sad to see comments instead about certain players being abused on the likes of Twitter.

Really wonder sometimes about sections of our support.

No players should be abused as they gave their all

But the 2 players are square pegs in round holes not their fault

The game we were decent the first 20 and then all Hibs as we fell deeper and deeper

We brought on Thommo and for a short time were 4-4-2 and came into the game again 50-50

He took off Shankland who has a hell of a long throw btw and went 1 up front and fell out the game again.

imo if he stayed 442 and replaced Carswell with Mallan we could have took them yesterday

They aren't very good at the back especially down the middle

Gallagher is a good player who does too much defending as his strengths is further forward

Murray is far far too cautious makes Gus gung ho

I would have took a point before the game but got a feeling with a change of tactics and personal during the game should have been 3

No players should be abused as they gave their all

But the 2 players are square pegs in round holes not their fault

The game we were decent the first 20 and then all Hibs as we fell deeper and deeper

We brought on Thommo and for a short time were 4-4-2 and came into the game again 50-50

He took off Shankland who has a hell of a long throw btw and went 1 up front and fell out the game again.

imo if he stayed 442 and replaced Carswell with Mallan we could have took them yesterday

They aren't very good at the back especially down the middle

Gallagher is a good player who does too much defending as his strengths is further forward

Murray is far far too cautious makes Gus gung ho

I would have took a point before the game but got a feeling with a change of tactics and personal during the game should have been 3

Agree with every point you make

And like I say I fully expect normal service to resume next week as it's easy to set up a team to sit back but hard to set up a team to win