St.mirren V Morton 20/11/15

Stevie88

Find it strange police have ok'd Morton in he same stand as us especially when it's a night time game

The club were confident that the police would not agree to a Friday night derby at home and were surprised/annoyed that they did sanction it

The police explanation, "we didn't want to stand in the way of saints making some TV money" So clueless, you would believe PC Cabe was on duty when they came up ith this one

The club were confident that the police would not agree to a Friday night derby at home and were surprised/annoyed that they did sanction it

The police explanation, "we didn't want to stand in the way of saints making some TV money" So clueless, you would believe PC Cabe was on duty when they came up ith this one

I think if the police can't handle a St Mirren v Morton game on a Friday then they should probably chuck it laugh.png

Two big games coming up which would usually have our support buzzing...

But not for me though, this season's been so bad that the way I feel just now I couldn't

give a fcuk about either.....Sad.

You said it Sad, however as I stated in a previous post I made to the Saints fans not attending understandable, I only hope you change your mind.

Edited by stripey

I would much prefer this game to be on Saturday, we've got hospitality with many of our party coming for far and wide. We normally make a right good day of it, with it being a Friday it will be a mad dash from work to be there for 5.15pm plus will be leaving St. Mirren park a lot later which shortens the night too.

I really hope our fortunes turn on Friday. Not a fan of IM, however, you never know the old heed of Millar may just be what the squad needs (as the squad looks ok on paper).

Anyway, would be a really sore one to loose. So, come on saints, let the season start here!

Heart says 2-1 saints, head says... nevermind.....

I really hope our fortunes turn on Friday. Not a fan of IM, however, you never know the old heed of Millar may just be what the squad needs (as the squad looks ok on paper).

Anyway, would be a really sore one to loose. So, come on saints, let the season start here!

Heart says 2-1 saints, head says... nevermind.....your right !!!!

I had a nightmare last night that we were losing 3-0 and were down to 9 men and hanging on to keep the score down.

However this could be good news when I dream of victory we often lose.

Do you constantly dream of sobriety ?