I Do Not Want Us To Lose On Friday.

Ronnie

Maybe could find a better title rather than happy to lose.

I would be willing to lose on Friday if it meant Murray losing his job.

While I don't like seeing anyone losing there job Murray like Craig last season is on borrowed time and it's a matter of when not if he gets sacked.

The sacrifice of 1 derby defeat to get a change in at the club is a price worth paying in my opinion.

The other option stick with Murray and potentially get relegated.

I don't know any Saints fan still wanting Murray to stay Morton win get Murray out start to rebuild.

4 sweeping claims - I don't gamble, but I suspect you could get 10 Billion to 1 odds on these coming true.

Murray is a dud - every day we don't accept that is a day's extra pay - get him out - then the rebuilding can begin.

At least you don't lack optimism!

I hate the thought of the soap dodgers taking any points off us - but if we even draw Murray should be away!

Ta Ta Tumshies bye1.gif

GOING TO A GAME HOPING TO LOSE IS SO WRONG,WE HAVE HAD LOADS OF DUFF MANAGERS IN OUR TIME,(INCLUDING ONE ALEX MILLAR),AND WE WILL HAVE LOADS MORE ,ITS BECAUSE WE ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE CHEAP OPTION AS OPPOSEDED TO THE BEST AVAILABLE, BUT OUR BOD WOULD RATHER SAVE MONEY THAN LOOK FOR A BRIGHTER FUTURE ,SO BECAUSE OF THEIR DECISIONS ,WE ARE WHAT AND WHERE WE ARE ,BUT IT WOULD NEVER CROSS MY MIND TO GO TO A GAME AND WANT TO LOSE ,MURRAY WILL GO WHEN FINANCES DICTATE ,AND IM AFRAID ITS NOT THIS SIDE OF SANTA

Your making a massive assumption that defeat would definitely spell the end for Murray. How can you be so sure that your willing us to lose what to most fans is the most important game of the season so far. I'm far from convinced we will sack Murray even if we lose so 100% no way would I be happy to lose to Morton and bar the usual 4 or 5 suspects I think most folk will say the same. If Gilmour was to come out and say he's gone if we lose then no doubt a few more would take it but that is never going to happen and even if he did I would still be gutted to lose to that mob.

Dont you mean a Murray Christmas . As for topic we want to win every game we can nobody is bigger that the club including Murray Christmas .

I can understand the original posters frustration at the current managers inability to manage our club. I share his sentiment in as far as wanting a change at the helm. But in my 45 years of supporting this great club I could never wish for us to lose any match, especially one against the manky mob from doon the water.

Edited by class of 76-77

Murray is a complete imposter, he won't learn from Millers influence as there would need to be a level of passion, concentration, desire, motivation on his part. He has shown none of these attributes during his tenure. Of course I want a win on Friday, we can all see through Murray regardless of the outcome.

In today's paisley express he says we gave the lads some time off over the international break. " we've had some decent performances lately" is he off his nut? Falkirk and hibs both absolutely pumped us and he's offering them time of for doing well? What a joke we have become and the board could have avoided this by bagging craig and getting a manager in to keep us up.they're the real culprits but murray should just get real. It's probably the worst saints team since coughlin yet he says we have had decent performances? Was it in training games?

Maybe all the people on here having a go about me WANTING Saints to lose could just go back and read original post.

I do not want Saints to lose or will I be happy if they do lose but if they do and Murray gets sacked then I would class the defeat as a sacrifice worth paying.

No manager of any football team that I can remember has recovered from a shambles as bad as this the sooner he is out the better for Saints to start our recovery.

Maybe all the people on here having a go about me WANTING Saints to lose could just go back and read original post.

I do not want Saints to lose or will I be happy if they do lose but if they do and Murray gets sacked then I would class the defeat as a sacrifice worth paying.

No manager of any football team that I can remember has recovered from a shambles as bad as this the sooner he is out the better for Saints to start our recovery.

A few points.

1. I'd not be happy if we lost I'd be gutted.

2. Losing doesn't guarantee that the manager will be sacked.

3. Sacking the manager doesn't guarantee improvement. Danny replaced by Craig, Craig replaced by Teale, Teale replaced by Murray.

We can't keep sacking someone every few months we need someone to get it right. I hope and pray that this starts tomorrow night.

As I said previously I will be gutted if we lose.

Really Div, of the thousands of threads you gave had on here including the 20 Shull starts every week this is the worst.

Sorry to disappoint you and all the people that seem to be happy with failure.

I can only see light at end of the tunnel when Murray leaves and if a defeat to Morton, Rangers or Albion Rovers makes that happen I won't be happy but can see the positives from losing if Murray goes(which funnily enough he said he would if team was bottom 2 or 3 by Christmas).

WE LOSE 1 MATCH, Murray goes we get right man in then 10 weeks down the line we are sitting in 4th 99% of you will agree it was a price worth paying.

Only team in history to sack an assistant because manager was absolutely terrible.

Surprised also at amount of people on here who can't read.