St Mirren Agm

shull

I wonder whether it will be a repeat of last year with the manager waving a piece of paper with his signing targets.....

......and the shareholders all wearing Pampers.

The major shareholders will need to be delivering a rescue plan, we are on our way to the third tier of the SPFL.

Nothing short of a plan for rescuing the season will be good enough.

They have boxed themselves into a corner with their consortium ensuring nobody else can vote against them and succeed in that vote, it has also proved to have been a mistake to group together and hold full control of a club for sale which is not ever going to attract the right type of buyers who will agree with the value they place on their shares.

If you buy shares in a football club and then run it into the ground (performance wise) you cannot expect to get back what you put in, in fact you should not expect to make much at all, due to your indifference.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone hoping to represent a shareholder by proxy at this AGM had better check their proxy form is legally able to be used, the forms i have seen so far have the AGM date as 26th November 2014, and have the signature date correct as 2015 .

A wee slip up but possibly it renders proxy vote forms as useless.

Edited by buddiecat

My wife has shares but isn't interested. Can I go in her place

Yes you can go as proxy, but you need to return proxy vote form by a certain date, your wife should have been sent an invitation to the AGM, probably by email, but check that the date is corrected - you can edit the form from the email.

Just to add you need to edit the form and insert the correct date and it needs to be lodged with the club at the stadium by 6pm sat, 12/12/15, i'd get it in ASAP though if i were you as it may take some time to be noted as lodged at the stadium.

Edited by buddiecat

She hasn't been notified. I have her certificate that was transferred to her this year. We haven't been emailed although the share transfer went thro. Can I turn up and not vote?

Your wife has to register for emails - probably hasn't bothered as you state she has no interest in the agm, they only send out invitations and the annual accounts by email and the proxy form is part of the email, i can probably edit the form and email you a copy if you PM me your email address, then you lodge the proxy form asap at the ground (has to be counted as lodged by 6pm sat, 12/12/15) don't think you can get in unless as a registered proxy or a shareholder

The major shareholders will need to be delivering a rescue plan, we are on our way to the third tier of the SPFL.

Nothing short of a plan for rescuing the season will be good enough.

They have boxed themselves into a corner with their consortium ensuring nobody else can vote against them and succeed in that vote, it has also proved to have been a mistake to group together and hold full control of a club for sale which is not ever going to attract the right type of buyers who will agree with the value they place on their shares.

If you buy shares in a football club and then run it into the ground (performance wise) you cannot expect to get back what you put in, in fact you should not expect to make much at all, due to your indifference.

^^^^^this^^^^^

Sums us up since leaving Love street. It has been a steady hemorrhaging to where we are now and still we bleed................all other struggles with team and management are merely a symptom of our seemingly interminable decline.

^^^^^this^^^^^

Sums us up since leaving Love street. It has been a steady hemorrhaging to where we are now and still we bleed................all other struggles with team and management are merely a symptom of our seemingly interminable decline.

We spent loads of time in around the position we are in now (and worse) at Love Street.

We have had more success in the 6 years since leaving Love Street than we had in the final 20 years at the old ground.

Interminable decline?

We spent loads of time in around the position we are in now (and worse) at Love Street.

We have had more success in the 6 years since leaving Love Street than we had in the final 20 years at the old ground.

Interminable decline?

yep, going downhill for a long time of late.............there is a trend, a declining trend, with admittedly a bright spot in March back a bit..............

Subjective of course, but imo , we have been papering over cracks since Love street and more markedly since our League cup win. It's as if that signalled everyone to down tools if you want to timeline / context it more precisely

Bigger picture, the game is utter shite in Scotland, we are a bit part player in this cluster f**k of a set up. So yes, my club features in an 'interminable decline' afaiac

yep, going downhill for a long time of late.............there is a trend, a declining trend, with admittedly a bright spot in March back a bit..............

Subjective of course, but imo , we have been papering over cracks since Love street and more markedly since our League cup win. It's as if that signalled everyone to down tools if you want to timeline / context it more precisely

Bigger picture, the game is utter shite in Scotland, we are a bit part player in this cluster f**k of a set up. So yes, my club features in an 'interminable decline' afaiac

Going downhill from where? At the new ground we set our highest league position for a generation then matched it a couple of seasons later along with winning a cup. If that's going downhill sign me up for more!

We are in the bottom half of the second tier now, a position we were in for most of the 90's and a good part of the first half of the 2000's.

The reality is football is cyclical and we have been where we are now before. Before we bounced back and got promoted and we will again, then we will get relegated and end up where we are now again. These things have always came and went and always will. Nothing to get too stressed about. If it does stress anyone St Mirren ain't the right club for you.

Can one of the shareholders please ask the following question..?

"Dear board,

As you have presided over the selection of, and stood by yet another dud manager who has delivered hee-haw, will all the money saved on win bonuses be available for the new/real manager to strengthen the squad in January?

I can I also ask if anyone on the board knows, how does that 'wage thief' Gow sleep at nights?"

Our problem lies in three consecutive seasons of poor signings

Yup, partly, but why let that happen ?

For a perfect problem cocktail, take ingredients and blend them.............

Fiscal prudence.

Poor management appointments

A lack of a club purchaser

Scottish football in general being pish

The stewards

Cheesy

The town centre

Greenhill road location

No fan bar on site

Black painted away dressing room

Willie Collum

No pay at the gate

Car parking and exit strategy

Davie Hay

BBC Alba

add crushed ice...............nologo.gif

Going downhill from where? At the new ground we set our highest league position for a generation then matched it a couple of seasons later along with winning a cup. If that's going downhill sign me up for more!

I don't remember you being so upbeat 2 years ago when you did not appear to be in favour of signing up for more of DL's stint as manager.

Yup, partly, but why let that happen ?

For a perfect problem cocktail, take ingredients and blend them.............

Fiscal prudence.

Poor management appointments

A lack of a club purchaser

Scottish football in general being pish

The stewards

Cheesy

The town centre

Greenhill road location

No fan bar on site

Black painted away dressing room

Willie Collum

No pay at the gate

Car parking and exit strategy

Davie Hay

BBC Alba

add crushed ice...............:guinness

You forgot to add Friday night football to that potent mix.