St Mirren Agm

shull

What kind of dissent are you looking for? Someone questioned recent summer recruitment, someone questioned recent management appointments, Friday night football was questioned, another questioned player contract pay offs.

I don't know about you, but I was expecting a few shouts of "Gilmour, you're a useless arsehole, so get to f**k!" from an apoplectic, red faced 50 year old, who in the process showered everyone in spittle as a result of his foaming rage filled outburst.

Seems to be the accepted way of expressing your displeasure in public these days.rolleyes.gif

Fecking boo to that :P

In all seriousness I'm intrigued to see how that will work. Unless they're going to use the bit where Phil stands or knock a hole through the wall it's going ti involve going down steps in the main stand at some point.

From memory, knock a wall through in the void and you're in the press area. Pretty sure there's scope for a new elevator or use of the current one.

What kind of dissent are you looking for? Someone questioned recent summer recruitment, someone questioned recent management appointments, Friday night football was questioned, another questioned player contract pay offs.

The question of scouts was also raised as was the Newcastle link. Again, like recruitment, explained as being down to the manager. If he wants a scout it comes put his budget etc.

After hearing Murray's training schedule I did wonder just what was worked on. Two double sessions, two single sessions, one day off and in on Sunday. It doesn't quite equate to the pish we had to watch.

The bit i admittedly don't understand is, I'd have thought a ramp was required for safe evacuation for those that require a wheelchair for mobility.

Yes, certainly in the event of emergency evacuation you are looking at just how wheelchair bound individuals would get out. I can't quite see an Etihad style mini spiral ramp being fitted out in a corner of the Main Stand. Even if that is possible, it surely needs to be both sides. Edited by TsuMirren

The question of scouts was also raised as was the Newcastle link. Again, like recruitment, explained as being down to the manager. If he wants a scout it comes put his budget etc.

After hearing Murray's training schedule I did wonder just what was worked on. Two double sessions, two single sessions, one day off and in on Sunday. It doesn't quite equate to the pish we had to watch.

What was said about Newcastle?

Sounds like the same old, same old from the AGM.

Here's to the next six years or more of fudge, waffle, dodging questions, not communicating and taking the support for mugs.

Out of touch, but unfortunately still out to lunch as far as progressing the club goes.

What sad.png no take over.

Here's to the next six years or more of fudge, waffle, dodging questions, not communicating and taking the support for mugs.

Out of touch, but unfortunately still out to lunch as far as progressing the club goes.

Six more years with a club to watch though.

I'm puzzled by this - what questions did they dodge? Where do you feel let down by a lack of communication. Easy barbs to throw but where is the substance in the accusations?

From memory, knock a wall through in the void and you're in the press area. Pretty sure there's scope for a new elevator or use of the current one.

If they're planning to put folk in the press room so they can watch the game then they'll need to knock through another wall so folk can see the game as there's no windows looking out onto the pitch along that side of the stand.

Heard there wasn't a peep of criticism or dissent. As a support we have become totally spineless.

has it maybe occurred to you that the majority of our support simply dont have your anger management issues and maybe appreciate that the board are not deliberately trying to screw the club over?

buy them out and ffs gie us peace

You can see why the issue was forced one way or the other on saturday, the BOD didn't want another embarrassing situation like last years AGM where they publicly backed that wee dumpling craig then bagged him a short time later.

Surely at least one shareholder should have taken them to task for their constant cock ups appointing managers, aren't shareholders allowed to ask any question within reason?

If they're planning to put folk in the press room so they can watch the game then they'll need to knock through another wall so folk can see the game as there's no windows looking out onto the pitch along that side of the stand.

You make that sound like a bad thing. I would have thought not being able to see the pitch would have been of benefit given the quality of play in recent years.

You can see why the issue was forced one way or the other on saturday, the BOD didn't want another embarrassing situation like last years AGM where they publicly backed that wee dumpling craig then bagged him a short time later.

Surely at least one shareholder should have taken them to task for their constant cock ups appointing managers, aren't shareholders allowed to ask any question within reason?

It was asked, Gilmour answered along the lines of luck etc. Admittedly, nobody grabbed the mic to rip through Craig's record or the English consortium/Argentinian interest nonsense possibly causing Teale to be initially appointed then us being left with not much choice. No questions were dodged, nobody was stopped from asking anything.

Developing a disabled area in one of the corners with spiral ramp etc would be good but expensive I would imagine. Not sure where the press are going to go and how this new disabled area would comply with fire Safety regulations.

The press will hopefully be located where the disabled fans are at present #prayforhail