Knickerwetting St Mirren Fans Win Again

shull

Just now, shull said:

Shameful.

Very best wishes and lots of luck to the next Manager.

What a f*cking pitiful Club we support.

Tannoy anybody :lol:

I assume you, in your old age, have forgotten all the criticism levied at the team (including the manager), in the last month? If you were happy with Rae and Farrell then fine but you have watched the team long enough to see just how bad things were on the pitch. Players take blame too but it is hypocrisy for you to criticise events over the last month then cry "shameful" when the club take a decision the majority of fans agree with.

1 minute ago, nedflanders123 said:

I assume you, in your old age, have forgotten all the criticism levied at the team (including the manager), in the last month? If you were happy with Rae and Farrell then fine but you have watched the team long enough to see just how bad things were on the pitch. Players take blame too but it is hypocrisy for you to criticise events over the last month then cry "shameful" when the club take a decision the majority of fans agree with.

What's old age got to do with anything ?

Majority of fans ????

The Masses are Asses right enough . 

5 minutes ago, shull said:

What's old age got to do with anything ?

Majority of fans ????

The Masses are Asses right enough . 

Your memory mate. You have been scathing for months and now criticising fans for the sacking of an inept and utterly disliked ex Saints manager. The majority of fans on this forum and at the games have been unhappy with Rae, so that can be construed as majority.

4 minutes ago, nedflanders123 said:

Your memory mate. You have been scathing for months and now criticising fans for the sacking of an inept and utterly disliked ex Saints manager. The majority of fans on this forum and at the games have been unhappy with Rae, so that can be construed as majority.

Memory ?

You saying I have medical/disability issues ?

Was clear that the players didn't buy in to what Rae was trying to do thats if there was even a game plan at all. No effort, no dig and a couldn't give a f#ck attitude summed up our team. Nowhere near good enough and he had to go end of.

Hopefully the new regime can appoint a manager that will give the club the huge lift it badly needs 

48 minutes ago, Dare said:

Was clear that the players didn't buy in to what Rae was trying to do thats if there was even a game plan at all. No effort, no dig and a couldn't give a f#ck attitude summed up our team. Nowhere near good enough and he had to go end of.

Hopefully the new regime can appoint a manager that will give the club the huge lift it badly needs 

Players should be giving 100% for the fans.

We pay their f*cking wages which they don't deserve.

Is anything being done about the sectarian abuse that was reported and boasted about on the Facebook page and reported on here by DOP? 

Just to be clear I'm not calling for the lad to be reported to the police, but the club really should be policing it's own supporters and to ignore the issue would do the new board no credit at all. 

33 minutes ago, Stuart Dickson said:

Is anything being done about the sectarian abuse that was reported and boasted about on the Facebook page and reported on here by DOP? 

Just to be clear I'm not calling for the lad to be reported to the police, but the club really should be policing it's own supporters and to ignore the issue would do the new board no credit at all. 

Considering there are people at all levels within the club on Facebook and the guy in question posted it in plain English (well, sort of) under his real name, I'd be surprised if he's not contacted by the club this week. 

I told him earlier that the club may well take him to task for his pish and he denied what he said was sectarian abuse.