Sign in to follow this  
shull

Season 17/18 St Mirren Kit

2 hours ago, TsuMirren said:

In all honesty John, I'm wondering it too. St J, Edinburgh City, Partick and others have all "released" Joma kit. Whether we were late to the table, placed last on the production schedule, saw the bespoke needs of a kit push things back I don't know. At least the squad havd their training kit.

It's still entirely possible it's due to the old deal finishing. Though, if that was the case, it would ease things if the club came out and said so.

To support the Paisley 2021 City of Culture bid, this year's St Mirren kit is a conceptual art project. It exists only as a construct in the mind of the fan and can be made to look like the perfect kit for every supporter, thus ensuring no complaining.

Tremendous blue sky(view) thinking from the club.

Small details that must be the 'bespoke' bits such as the ground breaking stripes on the back of a shirt and the wee 1877 ruined by an enormous infiniti sticker.

Underwhelmed tbh, the template kit that DAFC used is actually a better strip.

I can't see anything to get too upset about. Its a fitba strip with black and white stripes, and is definitely an improvement on last year's effort.

Edited by Drew