First new signing by Jack Ross

Flareybob

Interesting if true.
Started as a winger in their youth teams, but has been a regular ar right back this season fot Hartlepool reserves, featuring regularly as they have had a great winning streak.
Was commended on one match report for his "pinpoint cross" that set up a goal.

Central midfield needs a boost for sure, but competition for right back is close behind.

That's the kind of signing to get the crowds rolling up. Bottom of the league, no wins, £20 to get in and the prospect of an English fourth division reserve player to come to the rescue . Been down that route before and it doesn't work. 

I know normal signings are not permitted at this time and Jack Ross has been left in a terrible position with very little prospect of picking up points in the immediate future. Success, unfortunately, would merely be being able to survive relegation this season which is already looking like a very difficult task. I have already considered the likelihood of next season in the third tier and unless we won that league straight off it would be disastrous. A run of wins though, particularly at home, even in a lower league could see crowds increase from the current paltry size. Fingers crossed it doesn't need to come to that. In the meantime I am still refusing to stump up £20 to watch the current dross on show. Get it sorted out, board.

You do realise that many SMISA members (not only the big spenders) don't live close enough to be able to get 2021 unlike you?  Good buddies in Edinburgh and London, that I know of...

So they are ALL subsidising you... And no doubt, as you're a coffin-dodger, you pay the OAP entry price, too? 

swings and roundabouts, old chap...

though probably you begrudge THEM to the weans cos you cannae cope any more with swings or roundabouts?

3 minutes ago, antrin said:

You do realise that many SMISA members (not only the big spenders) don't live close enough to be able to get 2021 unlike you?  Good buddies in Edinburgh and London, that I know of...

So they are ALL subsidising you... And no doubt, as you're a coffin-dodger, you pay the OAP entry price, too? 

swings and roundabouts, old chap...

though probably you begrudge THEM to the weans cos you cannae cope any more with swings or roundabouts?

Dearie me young chap.

Had you posted your reply on a completely different forum and in a differing language you could not have missed my point any further.

Goodness me.

Anyway coiuld you please aprise me as to the manner that the premium smisa members (£25 per month or more) are subsidising my season ticket?

As to the last line of the above quote....I don't have the foggiest what you are on about.

49 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

I just hope that Jack Ross consults Smisa before making any signings.  Not all Smisa members of course as not all are important, just the premuim ones (who pay £25 per month or more).  

You are now REALLY living up to your user name.

It was stated from the outset that those who paid more might receive certain bonuses.

The base line is, although they pay a premium rate, they have the same voting rights as those who can only afford a little less.

Edited by stlucifer

2 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

You are now REALLY living up to your user name.

It was stated from the outset that those who paid more might receive certain bonuses.

The base line is, although they pay a premium rate, they have the same voting rights as those who can only afford a little less.

On this thread we are discussing the Motherwell FC fans buyout.  Thank you for quoting me but it really wasn't necessary.  

I remain interested however in the premium/peasant line in the Motherwell scheme.

41 minutes ago, TediousTom said:

On this thread we are discussing the Motherwell FC fans buyout.  Thank you for quoting me but it really wasn't necessary.  

I remain interested however in the premium/peasant line in the Motherwell scheme.

No we're not. This thread is flareybob's latest made-up signing rumour which a rather worrying number of people - many of whom have been on this forum long enough to know he's a wind-up merchant - seem to be given credence too.

On 10/27/2016 at 11:40 PM, BuddieinEK said:

Interesting if true.
Started as a winger in their youth teams, but has been a regular ar right back this season fot Hartlepool reserves, featuring regularly as they have had a great winning streak.
Was commended on one match report for his "pinpoint cross" that set up a goal.

Central midfield needs a boost for sure, but competition for right back is close behind.

FFS, Brian, step away from the drinks cabinet! :(