Jump to content

shull

Champions v Morton. Trophy Presentation 21/4/18

Recommended Posts

Not when you posted this, I bought two tickets with seats together at lunchtime today. 
If anyone is still looking for tickets I’d contact the ticket office there may still be some left. 

Fear not, waiting for the Ricky ‘Aye, but now it’s sold out’ thread , then you’ll know.... oh , hang on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The useless Greenock mutants won’t sell 500 never mind 1000.

They should be shunted into the corner of the north stand with a Temporary segregation barrier and stewards so that more saints fans can attend. The old firm can do it so surely we could too. I suspect that won’t happen as the cops and the club will say no.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, class of 76-77 said:

The useless Greenock mutants won’t sell 500 never mind 1000.

They should be shunted into the corner of the north stand with a Temporary segregation barrier and stewards so that more saints fans can attend. The old firm can do it so surely we could too. I suspect that won’t happen as the cops and the club will say no.

Only one set of toilet and catering facilities within the North, so no chance of Saints fans being in with Morton fans in that stand. They’ll bring plenty of fans if they are still in the playoff hunt.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Portaloos and a Catering Van could be placed in the corner between the North & West Stand for the use of St Mirren fans using the Away Stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Portaloos and a Catering Van could be placed in the corner between the North & West Stand for the use of St Mirren fans using the Away Stand.

I think that would be very kind of us, the portaloos would be a real step up since they still do the toilet outside down there and as for the catering vans, they would greatly appreciate cooked food!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, RichardBuddie said:


I think that would be very kind of us, the portaloos would be a real step up since they still do the toilet outside down there and as for the catering vans, they would greatly appreciate cooked food!!

The Van and Loos would be for St Mirren Fans seated in the Away Stand , closest to the West Stand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

Only one set of toilet and catering facilities within the North, so no chance of Saints fans being in with Morton fans in that stand. They’ll bring plenty of fans if they are still in the playoff hunt.

They took less than 900 to Dundee Utd when they were actually in the play offs last year so I can't see an increase on that based on them being in the play off hunt.

More to the point though, they don't want to be at our party. Lucky if they bring 500.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, LargsBud said:

They took less than 900 to Dundee Utd when they were actually in the play offs last year so I can't see an increase on that based on them being in the play off hunt.

More to the point though, they don't want to be at our party. Lucky if they bring 500.

A lot easier to get from Greenock to Paisley than Dundee. My guess would be 900ish if a win means something to them. Guess we’ll see soon enough. It might be the last time many of them get to see the famous Paisley Saint Mirren. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, paul torfason said:

could they not give us the whole north stand and put scumton fans in corner o west stand,they have put away fans in there loads o times,give them 1000 tickets for end o west stand and buds fans get 1600 in north,that way its totally sold out

They should of done that. There's no reason why they couldn't of. It's too late now.

They should definitely split the north stand for Saturday though. We done it before with Hamilton so there is no reason not to with Livi. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Slartibartfast said:
1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:
Have!!!!! Have!!!!! :hammer

You forgot "We did" or "We've done", not "We done".

I didn’t forget it, I’d clearly descended into such an apoplectic rage about the of/have that I failed to notice it.

Can’t believe I done that :whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How could the club put Morton fans in a corner of the West stand, having promised the West stand would be for St Mirren fans only, if we rallied around the club calling for fans to take up at least 1000 STs in the West? I’d go as far as saying those seats are ring-fenced for the use of St Mirren fans only. Oh.... right. Better get ready, singing section, your seats might be whisked away any moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask!!!!

 

We are ( 95%) old enough to remember when we used to stand together mixed. I remember Celtic 1977 3-3 each game and us losing 2 goals late, Saints fans and Celts fans at Love Street end, In the 70s the thugs managed to control the abuse and fighting to near the buses, never in the ground, and that was when we were getting big 15k plus crowds in some matches...... I also remember Cappielow 1979 mixed...........

So are we saying now, that we have to have segregation everywhere.....

So could ask my fellow forum members....

When was the last time you stood next to an opposition fan in a ground?

And did you resort to swearing and fighting with them?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Can I ask!!!!

 

We are ( 95%) old enough to remember when we used to stand together mixed. I remember Celtic 1977 3-3 each game and us losing 2 goals late, Saints fans and Celts fans at Love Street end, In the 70s the thugs managed to control the abuse and fighting to near the buses, never in the ground, and that was when we were getting big 15k plus crowds in some matches...... I also remember Cappielow 1979 mixed...........

So are we saying now, that we have to have segregation everywhere.....

So could ask my fellow forum members....

When was the last time you stood next to an opposition fan in a ground?

And did you resort to swearing and fighting with them?

 

 

The last time I went to opposition territory was at the Falkirk stadium, sitting amongst their fans, at Celtic Park, using a Sellik supporting pal’s ST, and myself, Drew, and my mate Michael were given corporate hospitality for a game at Hamilton. All three were awful. Drew will confirm - at Accies, after the meal, we took our seats in the main stand, and we had Mo Camara in the team. Thirty seconds in, some old geezer near us.... ‘Fcuking break that cnuts legs!’. Now, we were never going to stand up and cause a scene, but listening to 90 minutes of that shite did our heads in.

At Celtic Park, I never knew so many of our Catholic players were orange basturts, Paisley junkie fcukers, or simply shite that Sellik should be getting into. ‘Get into this shite!’. Sometimes, ‘Get into this Paisley junkie shite!’. I just sat staring into the middle distance. Was dreadful.

As I have said before, my visit to Falkirk ended with home fans squaring up to each other, never mind away fans. I have posted that story in full before. Sheesh, they were some mob, and that was near the directors box.

So, not for me, mixing with opposition fans. One out-of-place insult, a couple of dafties, and it would absolutely kick off.

Edited by pozbaird

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pozbaird said:

The last time I went to opposition territory was at the Falkirk stadium, sitting amongst their fans, at Celtic Park, using a Sellik supporting pal’s ST, and myself, Drew, and my mate Michael were given corporate hospitality for a game at Hamilton. All three were awful. Drew will confirm - at Accies, after the meal, we took our seats in the main stand, and we had Mo Camara in the team. Thirty seconds in, some old geezer near us.... ‘Fcuking break that cnuts legs!’. Now, we were never going to stand up and cause a scene, but listening to 90 minutes of that shite did our heads in.

At Celtic Park, I never knew so many of our Catholic players were orange basturts, Paisley junkie fcukers, or simply shitethat Sellik should be getting into. ‘Get into this shite!’.

As I have said before, my visit to Falkirk ended with home fans squaring up to each other, never mind away fans. I have posted that story in full before. Sheesh, they were some mob, and that was near the directors box.

So, not for me, mixing with opposition fans. One out-of-place insult, a couple of dafties, and it would absolutely kick off.

Its pretty sad isn't it................ we go on about the OF, but facts seem to be, that someone pays £20 and its lets them become anti social morons.............. Personally I could easily sit next to a Livi fan Saturday, mind you if its that tosser with the drum, I will smash it over his head , but in a nice way !!:P 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...