Sign in to follow this  
Dibbles old paperboy

The International Rangers v St Mirren - 2nd February 2019

Just out of warhorse and caught up on events. I shouldn't be surprised anymore but it's still so sickening - how they get away with it, how the media just brush past the controversies, how the knuckle dragging peepel act like they've proved their superiority by getting three points handed to them. BBC says we were 'swept aside'! Aargh!

1 minute ago, southsidebud said:

Just out of warhorse and caught up on events. I shouldn't be surprised anymore but it's still so sickening - how they get away with it, how the media just brush past the controversies, how the knuckle dragging peepel act like they've proved their superiority by getting three points handed to them. BBC says we were 'swept aside'! Aargh!

In fairness, the Beeb are going on hearsay as they don't have access to greyskull.

4 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Shut the f**k up we have just went to ibrox and parkhead.

We should play that formation every time we go to places like that.

We should also play the same formation when we go to Aberdeen.

3 of the toughest fixtures we will ever face in the Scottish game who’s budgets far outweigh ours.

Even Cowdenbeath from League 2 fared better against Sevco than us.

38 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

You can look at it in more than one way. Both of them have moved away from us a bit more. And Hamilton seem to have got a wee lift today. It looks unlikely we will get a point before we face either of them, if they keep picking the odd draw or win that puts them beyond one win for us to catch them.

Try being a wee bit just a wee wee bit positive. It helps bring a smile to your face and makes other people want to talk to you. We have a midweek game that is winnable. 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Try being a wee bit just a wee wee bit positive. It helps bring a smile to your face and makes other people want to talk to you. We have a midweek game that is winnable. 

Here’s a positive- days like today will make the day we beat them (and it will come) all the sweeter ....

Even Cowdenbeath from League 2 fared better against Sevco than us.

They have scored 7 against Motherwell at home this season and 5 against st Johnstone at home also pretty sure they didn’t get 4 penalties.

But carry on keep talking out your arse

So we just bend over until something happens maybes aye maybes no, i get slagging off the ugly sisters and not giving them money but i and others should be allowed to go and watch my team wherever they go, change only happens if we do something about it.

If all fans boycotted games against the OF them change would happen.

As long as you keep going to games agai st the OF then you are effectively condoning and facilitating cheating and sectarianism in Scottish football. Indeed, you are facilitating the continuing of sectarianism in Scottish society.

You keep bending over and taking it up the arse.

32 minutes ago, stlucifer said:

I would ask Saints to put in a complaint but I doubt it would be entertained by those in charge. That was the most blatant piece of bias to get the dead club to a safe 3-0.

Jermaine De-Dive should be, and hopefully will be cited for deceiving the referee for pen 2.

1 minute ago, Lord Pityme said:

Jermaine De-Dive should be, and hopefully will be cited for deceiving the referee for pen 2.

And Dallas should be cited for thinking the right handshake means the penalty box moves 2 yards!

17 minutes ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Sure, what should i base this positivity on?

Airdrie gave Celtic a better game than us, as Did Cowdenbeath against sevco. Ridiculous penalty decisions aside, from 47% possesion St Mirren recorded ZERO shots on target. How is any game as you say/spell 'winnable' if you record ZERO shots on target..?

When you park the bus just outside your own penalty box and have no shots on target - anything can happen - except a victory.
Said before the match that if we're going to get pumped, I'd rather it was because we were having a go, rather than trying to play a holding game. Not good enough for that.

Anyway, bring on Well. The duck to score a brace on his debut

54 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

Sure, what should i base this positivity on?

Airdrie gave Celtic a better game than us, as Did Cowdenbeath against sevco. Ridiculous penalty decisions aside, from 47% possesion St Mirren recorded ZERO shots on target. How is any game as you say/spell 'winnable' if you record ZERO shots on target..?

Livingston beat Rangers earlier this season yet lost 3-0 to Motherwell today - a team pumped by Scumgers worse than us. Stenhousemuir drew with Aberdeen at Pittodrie so by your reckoning should have beaten them at Ochilvie.  

Edited by nedflanders123

Penalties:

1. Haven’t seen it.

2. Looked like there was zero contact.

3. Definite handball, but it was outside the box. I can understand Oran’s comments. Tansey did look as though he was protecting his face.

4. Definite foul, but it was outside the box.

First half we were relatively compact. Transitioned from defending to countering well and even held the ball in their half for long spells but the transition from midfield to upfront was hopeless hence no shots on target.

Second half we either tired or lost the will to keep going after at least 3 injustices and 2 sucker punches. Definitely not as good second half.

As above, points today would have been great but in all honesty unexpected. As a perennial optimist perhaps not the most critical analysis but there were some good signs first half but we need to do better going forward.

Just now, nedflanders123 said:

Livingston beat Rangers earlier this season yet lost 3-0 to Motherwell today - a team pumped by Scumgers worse than us. Stenhousemuir drew with Aberdeen at Pittodrie so by your reckoning should beaten them at Ochilvie.  

And that’s a Stenny side who got gubbed 5-1 by Arbroath this season.

So by LPM’s logic Arbroath are better than Aberdeen.