Jump to content

faraway saint

St Mirren v Aberdeen 15/12/18

Recommended Posts


26 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

Why dont you take that optimism down the bookies with you days taking. Must be at least £3.20...............:wink:

What's the Bookies got to do with anything ? 

It's a guess of a scoreline on a Matchday thread. 

Might be right, probably wrong. 

Just another post for you to stalk and go off topic about. 

Maybe one day you will become relevant on a Football Forum. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, DougJamie said:

FILL IN THE BLANK

 

ST MIRREN    --------   ABERDEEN  4

 

On the plus side Rogers has his best game for Saints :P

Oh the barb for Rogers.

Have to admit he could have been better last week though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, St.Ricky said:

Oh the barb for Rogers.

Have to admit he could have been better last week though.

He is not good enough - took Falkirk to near the bottom and now the same for us.

Top replacement must come in - Hoping Lyness is a lot better - if so, he can stay..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, RossCSmfc said:

8-0 Saints. 

Is that yellow cards, corners or errors?

3 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

He is not good enough - took Falkirk to near the bottom and now the same for us.

Top replacement must come in - Hoping Lyness is a lot better - if so, he can stay..

I don’t think Rogers single handedly took Falkirk towards the bottom...it’s a team effort. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FTOF said:

Let's hope it snows like f**k and the game is postponed.

One less game this side of the break would be a bonus.

This and the forecast is deteriorating so not impossible. If it is off get it done early too, no pissing about post noon given the travel involved.

Edited by Ayrshire Saints

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cornwall_Saint said:

Is that yellow cards, corners or errors?

I don’t think Rogers single handedly took Falkirk towards the bottom...it’s a team effort. 

OK I was being over dramatic... but he is not preforming very well for us this season so far at least... (He is not alone in that though.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

This and the forecast is deteriorating so not impossible. If it is off get it done early too, no pissing about post noon given the travel involved.

The snow won't become heavy until 2 pm, so it'll be a typical SPFL f**k up, called off at 2.45, or they'll start the game and then abandon it, but only after Willie Collum has spent 20 minutes deciding who has built the best snowman.

Edited by Hendo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hendo said:

The snow won't become heavy until 2 pm, so it'll be a typical SPFL f**k up, called off at 2.45, or they'll start the game and then abandon it, but only after Willie Collum has spent 20 minutes deciding who has built the best snowman.

Who is the ref?

Oran Kearny Says..... 

http://sport.bt.com/news/st-mirren-boss-kearney-calls-for-reaction-against-aberdeen-S11364317639075 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

No way this game will be on heavy snow forecasted for all day.  Good for us rearrange for middle February :clapping

The forecast has improved considerably overnight. Just light sleat / snow now with just showers on the Ayrshire coast. If correct should be in no danger (unfortunately :angry:).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, RussellV1 said:

He didn’t play for Falkirk last season.....

Really? I remember him playing against us. But don't take my word for it - look up his career - here is a quote from one page :-

Daniel Rogers is an Irish professional footballer who plays for St Mirren, on loan from Aberdeen, as a goalkeeper. Rogers has had a series of loan spells building up first team experience; he firstly had a short spell with Airdrieonians followed by a season with Dumbarton, before spending two years on loan at Falkirk. Wikipedia

2012– Aberdeen 3 (0)
2013–2014 Airdrieonians (loan) 6 (0)
2014–2015 Dumbarton (loan) 34 (0)
2015–2017 Falkirk (loan) 64 (0)
2018– St Mirren (loan)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Really? I remember him playing against us. But don't take my word for it - look up his career - here is a quote from one page :-

Daniel Rogers is an Irish professional footballer who plays for St Mirren, on loan from Aberdeen, as a goalkeeper. Rogers has had a series of loan spells building up first team experience; he firstly had a short spell with Airdrieonians followed by a season with Dumbarton, before spending two years on loan at Falkirk. Wikipedia

2012– Aberdeen 3 (0)
2013–2014 Airdrieonians (loan) 6 (0)
2014–2015 Dumbarton (loan) 34 (0)
2015–2017 Falkirk (loan) 64 (0)
2018– St Mirren (loan)

Yup. 15/16 & 16/17 at Falkirk, 17/18 back at Aberdeen, 18/19 at St. Mirren. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...