Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sonny

Season Tickets

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Haha another wee guy keyboard hardman..must hang about with Sweeper or Jaybee.. run along do ur home-work wee man....

I'm not a wee guy.

And I'm not a keyboard hard man either.

My commiserations about your micro penis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Wilbur said:

I'm not a wee guy.

And I'm not a keyboard hard man either.

My commiserations about your micro penis. 

My commiserations on ur shite patter wee man..bit worrying you are obsessed with my man hood...run along now wee boy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Decided to give up my ticket after 25 years...to many teams now which really struggle to motivate to go and watch..Ross County, Hamilton, St Johnstone, Sevco, Celtic etc..no fans, no atmosphere, bigotry etc...gives options to pick and choose games which i will look forward to this year..no tied to going on a Saturday which i was finding a bit of a chore last few seasons...

Could you also delete your account on this forum too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After following the buds since I was old enough to run around Cairter's Corner, today is the day I bought my first since ticket. For one reason or another always just bought tickets as I went. Buzzing for next season already, let's see a few new faces in...and the new kit of course! COYS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Renewed for me and the boy today - nice to see prices have only went up a tiny bit.

Looking forward to another season in the trenches.

I reckon Livingston and Hamilton bottom two this season.

Best of the bottom half (and the Scottish Cup) will do me this season

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, southsidebud said:

Renewed for me and the boy today - nice to see prices have only went up a tiny bit.

Looking forward to another season in the trenches.

I reckon Livingston and Hamilton bottom two this season.

Best of the bottom half (and the Scottish Cup) will do me this season

Nothing but 4 place, have trust in Tony. :whistle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, southsidebud said:

Renewed for me and the boy today - nice to see prices have only went up a tiny bit.

Looking forward to another season in the trenches.

I reckon Livingston and Hamilton bottom two this season.

Best of the bottom half (and the Scottish Cup) will do me this season

 

5 hours ago, shetland said:

Renewed mine also for M2. Looking forward to the new season. 

You mean you took this long to decide? Nearly as bad as Shull and his aliases.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, southsidebud said:
1 hour ago, stlucifer said:
You mean you took this long to decide? Nearly as bad as Shull and his aliases.

Bad in what way?

You eventually decided to support you team, so just NEARLY.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hoping someone can answer this one for me...

I plan on renewing my ST tomorrow afternoon in person at the club and i would also like to buy the seat next to me for my brother. Will this be possible or would i have to renew and then wait till general sale to purchase his seat ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Spam_Valley said:

Hoping someone can answer this one for me...

I plan on renewing my ST tomorrow afternoon in person at the club and i would also like to buy the seat next to me for my brother. Will this be possible or would i have to renew and then wait till general sale to purchase his seat ?

.

Edited by Yflab

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, shull said:

I thought anybody could buy any seat he wanted now as long as it was not a season ticket seat from last season. 

Ah, sorry, never knew that. Thought the ST deadline was 30.06 then general sale.

Cheers lads

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, shull said:

My two seats in W1 are available. 

Just tell the lassie I am away to the Cinema every week from August onwards. 

:spud4

Ha...my 3 are available in W5 as none of us renewed..ill see u at pictures...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, gstretchuk said:

Ha...my 3 are available in W5 as none of us renewed..ill see u at pictures...

Going to see Rocketman. 

It's all about the Houston Halfwit. 

Cost a fecking fortune, all my aliases want to go and see that wee rocket. 

They can purchase their own fecking popcorn. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, shull said:

Going to see Rocketman. 

It's all about the Houston Halfwit. 

Cost a fecking fortune, all my aliases want to go and see that wee rocket. 

They can purchase their own fecking popcorn. 

Rocketman? Why would you possibly going and see a film about Sweeper????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...