St. Mirren v Aberdeen 10/8/19

Oldfellow

So, with Aberdeen having a disappointing result in Europe how will that effect our game?

Could go anyway, sometime there's too much made of these results.

They could be feeling sorry for themselves and be there for the taking..................:rolleyes:

They could get a rocket from the manager and tear us apart.

I think, if we get about them early, we could rattle them.

Who knows, that's why the bookies are rich. :(

Team for Sunday ? ? ? ?  (WITH TWO MORE DECENT ADDITIONS BROUGHT IN THIS WEEK)

Hladky

P. McGinn              MacKenzie           McLoughlin            Waters

Magennis             Flynn                    Foley                    

Andreu          Durmus                                               

Obika

Subs  K. McAllister ,   Baird,   Djork   ,  Mullen  ,  Erhahon ,   MacPherson OR Breadner ,   Lyness

injured   Kellerman ,  Cooke and S. McGinn

Left out:  N MacAllister

So with 3 out injured we have a strong team and bench - more than 3 out and it begins to get a bit weaker . . .

Still think we are  3 players short, but the budget JG and the BOD have to manage and decide what else for now or in January . . .   :magic

18 hours ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

Forecast said that today and it's been glorious in Ayr for the last couple of hours - they don't have a clue !!!

I'd suggest they do have a clue and are right more often than they are wrong.

Pissing down tomorrow, mind turn up with your Speedos and string vest. :P

Edited by faraway saint

13 hours ago, St.Ricky said:

4 out of 5 of our group of season ticket holders will make the game now that it has been moved to the Sunday. Decent game in prospect. 

The seats around me are all season tickets. Phoned the ticket office to get one for my mate. The ticket office said can give you J116. Perfect right next to me. Someone has moved seats or not renewed.  The wife wants to come to some games in the future so it's working out perfectly:)

Just now, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

The seats around me are all season tickets. Phoned the ticket office to get one for my mate. The ticket office said can give you J116. Perfect right next to me. Someone has moved seats or not renewed.  The wife wants to come to some games in the future so it's working out perfectly:)

It's Shull, lucky you. :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, Desperately Seeking Susans said:

I met Djorkaeff's family at Easter Rd wearing their Saints top.  His sister or girlfriend was stunning. 💞

Poor bastards!!  :(

They can only afford one Saints top between them?  :unsure:

And - knowing you - I’m guessing the stunning sister or girlfriend wasn’t wearing any top at all?