The Jim Goodwin and Lee Sharp Appreciation Thread

So JG personal terms agreed.

Agreed terms to bring in Lee Sharp.

Agreed terms to bring in Alnwick and Langfield in the summer (if they are willing to sign for them)

Agreed terms to get JJ if he wants too.

Still resolving signing policy, budget, so it doesn't alter after he's manager all of a sudden And Brown's future up in the juggling too...

Ok.... I'm just bored waiting...

Could be an overnight now, concluding tomorrow...?

Just hope we grasp the points in these next two matches... then it'll be brighter than all this junk....

42 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

Agreed terms to bring in Alnwick and Langfield in the summer (if they are willing to sign for them)

Still resolving signing policy, budget, so it doesn't alter after he's manager all of a sudden And Brown's future up in the juggling too...

Just hope we grasp the points in these next two matches... then it'll be brighter than all this junk....

Oh no! Is your source reliable?!

Never dull supporting the Buds …………….. what’s annoying is that it is another case of us building some momentum only to get the rug pulled from under us again !
Good luck to Jim but don’t think he will get away with winless runs of 11 games up there - more of a concern if the back room team goes with him 
We only ever will have the rug pulled from under us if and when we have momentum. It's the law of the jungle unfortunately. We are a fair bit down the food chain and as soon as we have anyone be it player or manager showing anything it attracts the bigger fish. When that happens as we all know there is only going to be 1 outcome.

Sent from my SM-A750FN using Tapatalk

What a pile of shite. Do you honestly think at a managerial interview an applicant starts doing deals never mind starts doing deals for players his previous club have zero control over. Why make shite like that up ?

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

Agreed to terms to get Jordan Jones that’s just signed for us. 🤣

Get a life mate.

3 minutes ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

What a pile of shite. Do you honestly think at a managerial interview an applicant starts doing deals never mind starts doing deals for players his previous club have zero control over. Why make shite like that up ?

I can’t make up my mind if he isn’t well or if he is only 12–13 years old.

1 hour ago, TPAFKA Jersey 2 said:

Seriously!! No confirmation and we presumably need to now go over a weekend. 

Beyond a joke, no matter how “in the bag” it probably is. 

Tend to agree TP. Talks interrupted our preparations for the Livvy game and perhaps both the Dundee and Hearts matches at a crucial time for us with the cup quarter finals not far away. Distractions we could do without.

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Saints said:

If you read my post you'll see I was admitting that I was only scripting this from the boredom of waiting... I never thought for a minute folks would be so gullible to read that as fact... very few people will be party to the contract details and even those they do share it with are not very likely to broadcast it