St Mirren V Hearts 13/05/2023

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Ah know a few people who would be happy with that. :lol:

No really a great move for me, prefer both Dundee teams in our league. :wink:

Would always take the bigger derby games over livingston vs anybody really. Top flight needs games that mean more than just points, I would love to see Morton in top division, an easy 12 points a season 👍

I felt Taylor had a great First Half.  I thought it was a harsh booking although I didn't have the benefit of a replay.  Without the booking, I think he would have been out for the Second Half.

Michael Stewart is banging on and on about the penalty decision.  Leanne Crichton doesn't think it was and she said "You could get a bus between Ryan Flynn and Ginnelly."  Stewart thinks Ginnelly was running at pace and that's why the touch from Ryan Flynn took him down.  I don't think he was running that fast was he?  As I said, being at the game, I don't get the benefit of replays.

I think Linwood Buddie is correct, I think we'll finish in sixth position.  That's still a great finish for a club like us who have been striving for this "Top Six" malarkey for ages.

Edited by BigYardsAndBasher
an extra "at" unneeded.

1 minute ago, portmahomack saint said:

Why is the Manager taking the best player by a country mile off ?? then his replacement gives away a ridiculous penalty 🤬 

I doubt the manager thought Flynn would make an utterly ludicrous decision when the Hearts player was going nowhere.

ANOTHER week when we've been punished by individual errors.