St Mirren V Hearts 13/05/2023

5 hours ago, beyond our ken said:

I am starting this conversation for the sole reason that i have a senior's concession ticket that i cant use and will happily give to any deserving buddy who drops me a PM

Obviously, you need to either be a pensioner or at least look 65

Or  a teenager?

28 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Some folks heads still in clouds....

Hibs last four fixtures:

Aberdeen (a)

Rangers (h)

Celtic (h)

Hearts (a)

I can honestly see them getting nothing from those last four fixtures. If we beat Hearts and they lose to Aberdeen, who have won 7 from their last 8 fixtures, then we're back level on points. It's still possible.

Were more than capable of beating Hearts,  I'm a lot more confident about this game than Saturdays at Easter road,  

Hearts like Hibs will see this as their best chance of 3 points and will go for it and that will suit us,  if the team turns up i'm pretty confident we won't lose, if we play well we will win 

2 - 1  Saints 

Early day's Warrior... Saints fans have done their money in for week buying Union Jacks. Bunting. Union Bowlers and commemorative mugs n plates etc.. 
I got myself a £2 coin for only £67 + vat.
Got the wean a Teddy Bear 

Screenshot_20230508-143733_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ca8723b96551e64735abf9fdf666d369.jpg
Wank Stain will no doubt claim its purchased 2. [emoji1787]

2 hours ago, faraway saint said:

Not too many home grown players............

FB_IMG_1683612166677.thumb.jpg.ec447f34109e2208b9484435c32b914a.jpg

Would be interesting to see the numbers for club homegrown players as well. 

Take out the two McGregor’s and I hardly think Celtic or Rangers have had a youth graduate start. 

We can certainly do better as well tbf. Time for the league to reintroduce homegrown talent rules. but instead of having them in the squad, have them as starting 11 players. 

1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Why not  ?

We have won with large crowd at home often this season. 

Correct. The Killie game had a good turn out from away fans, against Livi we still had a large home crowd. 

I think there will be a few less sold Saturday simply because we are off two bank holidays between pay days.  I still expect a decent crowd and a performance.

Our home form has been good so I see no reason to fear hearts. A win here and a loss for Hibs and it's game on. I see no reason why against a Celtic team that's won the league an erratic Aberdeen side and a poor Rangers team that struggled against us we can't take 4 points from the last 3 games.  

Three points on Saturday and it's game on. 

22 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

Would give any team 2 stands if home fans can't sell seats, how many sold in home end smart arse?

Well thankfully you are nowhere near our St Mirren supporting club directors or SMISA who were all influential in ensuring that our club reintroduced the Family Stand exclusively for St Mirren fans to bring their kids without getting chucked out their seats for away fans because of idiotic attitudes like yours.

1 hour ago, Warrior Saint said:

Let's leave empty seats and lose money, great business sense🤣🤣

And how do we grow our own support sustainable over years without putting our families first?

Have you not noticed that our home attendances are increasing year on year?

The top 3 all time attendances at our new stadium do not include Rangers or Celtic. 

You stick to your “hospitality freebies”. 

5 minutes ago, Warrior Saint said:

No reason for empty seats, give Hearts M1, M2 main stand....also might sell more if the prices weren't so ridiculous to watch very average players. Undecided on hospitality for Sat, have been nearly every home game so gets a bit boring, yawn...

So you want to throw existing season ticket holders out of their seats they have held for years?

There is no segregation in that stand and would require additional stewards.

You’ve really not thought this out. 

Perhaps a bit unfair but I don’t think you are capable of much deep thinking.

Anyway you are not in a position to be critical of Saints fans not buying tickets when you get “hospitality freebies” every home game. Hypocrite.

You really are a boring troll. 

Bye 👋 

51 minutes ago, Albanian Buddy said:

So you want to throw existing season ticket holders out of their seats they have held for years?

There is no segregation in that stand and would require additional stewards.

You’ve really not thought this out. 

Perhaps a bit unfair but I don’t think you are capable of much deep thinking.

Anyway you are not in a position to be critical of Saints fans not buying tickets when you get “hospitality freebies” every home game. Hypocrite.

You really are a boring troll. 

Bye 👋 

You'll notice this is a common trait of his!!

1 hour ago, Warrior Saint said:

No reason for empty seats, give Hearts M1, M2 main stand....also might sell more if the prices weren't so ridiculous to watch very average players. Undecided on hospitality for Sat, have been nearly every home game so gets a bit boring, yawn...

😂😂😂