Welcome Mandron!

Welcome to the greatest club in the world Mikael. I was talking to my Motherwell supporting mate on him and here is her thoughts so hopefully Robbo can work his magic. “He comes across timid to me, he doesn't use his size to his advantage and was a bit lacklustre. I do think he will thrive when he gets confident”

Edited by Clydebanksaint

3 hours ago, alwaystrue said:

I like this signing, I feel he is an upgrade on Main, might be wrong but he has someone who can deliver the ball into dangerous areas with our latest internationalist on the wing. How good is it talking about St Mirren having internationalists in the team 😁

Tend to agree with this - with the money invested in Conor , you would think that final "killer pass" will improve  ( something we desperately missed last season ) 

Tend to think Mikael will have a bit more creativity to feed from this season 

6 hours ago, alwaystrue said:

Difference from non scoring striker to doing something that no striker has done in years 😁 how about a counter bet, 30 quid says he scores more than 5? 

Just for the record, Mandron has averaged just over 9 goals a season in the past 7 seasons and reached 10 or more goals in a season 4 times.