St. Mirren v Hearts 23/9

TPAFKA Jersey 2

Great result, we were under a wee bit of pressure, to be expected, late in the 2nd half, but we rallied at the end and on another day it could have been 2 or 3 nill.

Great individual performances all over the park, including the subs who gave us some needed energy up front.

As I said before the game, a strong squad of players with a manager who knows what he's doing and here we have it.Ā 

image.thumb.png.626a6378ff37adf545657c6957b23642.png

Edited by faraway saint

Another hard fought win and a great 3 points but, by God, we don't make it easy for ourselves. We hardly won a a second ball in the second half, and we gave them so much space down our right.Ā  Their left sided players were allowed to run for f**king miles without a challenge. Even so, we're still up there!!!Ā Ā 

And 3 goals chalked off?Ā  3??? Mandron's was a thing of beauty. I couldn't follow the ref - he'd point one way and give the free kick the other.

This is mental.

Canā€™t remember us going on a run like this in the top league. What a feeling being a Buddy at the moment. Robinson has created a proper ā€˜teamā€™ with quality all over the pitch.Ā 
He keeps proving a lot of us wrong. Big Zach starting to look like a great signing after many doubters.Ā 
Savour it while it lasts and long may it continue.Ā 
COYS!!!!

Ā 

4 minutes ago, st jock said:

Was grieve really offside, didn't look like it! Don't need 2 goals anyway!

Old man said from the still on TV, looked off. He looked a mile off from W1 as well but obviously must have been close.Ā 
Ā 

BBC pundits sound dumbfounded the goal before it was chopped off.Ā 

Edited by bazil85

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

the

Ā 

2 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Borderline mate, impossible to tell from the angle shown on Saints TV.Ā 

Ā 

Seems to be easier to chalk off our borderlines than give them. Oh well, I'm getting my passport looked out anyway šŸ˜œ

Well done Saints!

Another great hard working performance from the players.

I'd love to see Scotty Tanser's statistics for winning headers: he seems to win about every one!

I thought Toyosi Olusanya had a good chance in the first half but took too long to shoot.Ā  Then he missed it at the second attempt when it looked easier to get it on target.Ā  Having said that I thought he had been offside when he was running through on goal but credit to him for playing until the whistle.

Every player does their bit week in, week out and that's the making of a good team.Ā  I'm not sure why Keanu Baccus got a yellow card, I'm guessing for demanding the Hearts player be booked or for another form of dissent, which is just silly getting booked for that.Ā  He needs to cut that out.

21 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

Great result, we were under a wee bit of pressure, to be expected, late in the 2nd half, but we rallied at the end and on another day it could have been 2 or 3 nill.

Great individual performances all over the park, including the subs who gave us some needed energy up front.

As I said before the game, a strong squad of players with a manager who knows what he's doing and here we have it.Ā 

image.thumb.png.626a6378ff37adf545657c6957b23642.png

Your team is still behind the mighty Mirren.