Should Danny Stay?

Lex

Danny Lennon  

220 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

if on the 16th march 2013 every st mirren fan was offered a stunning cup victory the next day then a few months of shite we would have bit the cnuts hand off to a man so stop moaning like old f**m fans man up grow a pair and get behind the club this club gave us heavencloud9.gif last march it needs us supporting them now coys

Can't think what towbn in Spain you're referring to but it is interesting to see that at worst the fanbase on here is split right down the middle. Certainly minus the multiple aliases there's going to be a small majority in favour of keeping him.

I honestly thought that given the amount of abuse we'd see 90% for sacking him.

Just goes to show that the loudest aren't always holding the popular view.

So let me get this straight, the people voting no are aliases and the people voting yes aren't aliases?

lol.gif

I'm sure the site admin - who voted Danny should not remain as manager - could clarify aliases using IP addresses.

So far almost 50/50, that must upset you Lex, despite your prolonged attempts to undermine the manager,

Can't wait for your next "Get rid of Harkins" thread as you have assassinated him in almost every post you can.

Nice to see you have no balance, as much as you try to lead the "sheep".

Leading the sheep? What on earth are you jabbering on about now man? Are you and Oaksoft the same person?

lol.gif

So far almost 50/50, that must upset you Lex, despite your prolonged attempts to undermine the manager,

Can't wait for your next "Get rid of Harkins" thread as you have assassinated him in almost every post you can.

Nice to see you have no balance, as much as you try to lead the "sheep".

To be fair to lex the idea of the poll is not bad. Shows that it's about 50/50 and all the personal abuse is only from a very vocal 50%. Time for the other 50% to get as vocal supporting DL.

So let me get this straight, the people voting no are aliases and the people voting yes aren't aliases?

lol.gif

I'm sure the site admin - who voted Danny should not remain as manager - could clarify aliases using IP addresses.

Leading the sheep? What on earth are you jabbering on about now man? Are you and Oaksoft the same person?

lol.gif

Faraway, Oaky and Lapsley are the same person.

Three league games in.... I am gay by the way ffs! Are we turning into bitter and hate filled 'Old Scum' type fans..?

The BoD didn't shift Gus to close season when he saw the budget he would have to work under for the season ahead (including his wages),

I highly doubt they are going to make themselves look the laughing stock of professional football by sacking their manager after three games when they themselves have not been able to assist him replace the wages saved with players needed so far.

Re: the bold above..? How does someone alter your post without the obvious signs..? Do you need Mods access to achieve this or simply 'Hacking'

I know what your saying but this isn't just about this season. We have been very poor bar the cup last year

Faraway, Oaky and Lapsley are the same person.

WTF ?

I don't even recognise the user name Lapsley and as for suggesting me and faraway saint being the same person?

You couldn't have upset me more if I'd walked into my kitchen and found you licking my wife's balls.

WTF ?

I don't even recognise the user name Lapsley and as for suggesting me and faraway saint being the same person?

You couldn't have upset me more if I'd walked into my kitchen and found you licking my wife's balls.

Relax Faraway, sorry i meant Oaky, sorry I meant Lapsley. It's only the Internet.

I'm amazed div (the sixth name on the list) has voted that Lennon should go as he's always appeared firmly behind Lennon up until this week.

I'm surprised too, but everyone is entitled to an opinion, and as long as people keep it respectful, their opinion will be taken on board, by me at least. Div gave his opinion on Twitter, and obviously thought the cons outnumbered the pros in terms of the manager staying.

My opinion could change over the next few weeks, but that will be affected only by results.

I'm surprised too, but everyone is entitled to an opinion, and as long as people keep it respectful, their opinion will be taken on board, by me at least. Div gave his opinion on Twitter, and obviously thought the cons outnumbered the pros in terms of the manager staying.

My opinion could change over the next few weeks, but that will be affected only by results.

I don't have a Twitter account I'm just surprised that after being extremely vocal about his support of Lennon on this site div has voted No in this poll. I'm not going to search the internet for his reasons for changing his opinion which he's perfectly entitled to do - I don't think I suggested otherwise.

Edited by Bud the Baker

When Danny released 10 or 11 players at the end of last season, he must have known who he wanted to bring in. It hasn't happened for whatever reason and, in fairness, that's not how he's operated in the previous 3 close seasons where he's done most of his business early on.

We're 4 games into the season, we still don't have a balanced squad with any great options and we've got 3 bad away defeats and one home draw against 10 men to show for it. The gamble hasn't worked, that's why he's in the position he is now and he'll be hurting & maybe regretting certain things he's done. I hope all the players are feeling the same about their own attitudes & performances...

The Board will do what they do and they've been in the game long enough to understand the situation. But I don't think booing him, abusing him or calling for him to be sacked demonstrates much class from us as a support. If he does leave then it should be with regret and thanks for his achievements, and for the genuinely felt love and respect that he's shown for our club and supporters throughout his time with us.

I don't have a Twitter account I'm just surprised that after being extremely vocal about his support of Lennon on this site div has voted No in this poll. I'm not going to search the internet for his reasons for changing his opinion which he's perfectly entitled to do - I don't think I suggested otherwise.

He didn't say on Twitter that he wanted him to stay or go, just listed a few mistakes he'd made.

1. The termination of contracts of Imrie, Guy and Adam Also left a bit of a sour taste. Danny has made many mistakes recently. No question.

2. His treatment of Lee Mair Has Been incredible too. Cant understand why he is actually being frozen out of the whole squad. Mental.

3. Danny does not do himself many favors These Days. McGowan as a holding midfielder sitting deep, McLean at left mid for example. Silly.