Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I spoke to Brian this morning.

They ar working on a couple of deals at the moment.

Could possibly be a new face in the team on Weds night in Dumfries.

That'll placate the knickerwetters for a day or so.

I spoke to Brian this morning.

They are working on a couple of deals at the moment.

Could possibly be a new face in the team on Weds night in Dumfries.

did Charlie Adam and John Sutton not sign on the same night or night before we played QOS when they signed? It's an omen :ph34r:

Rumour has it, we're working on 3 loan deals from Newcastle. Adam Campbell, Shane Ferguson and Conor Newton from what I hear. Could of course be total bull.

However, getting slightly worried on how much we are relying on loan signings...

Newton maybe, but the other two have featured in the first team so can't see any chance of it happening.

Rumour has it, we're working on 3 loan deals from Newcastle. Adam Campbell, Shane Ferguson and Conor Newton from what I hear. Could of course be total bull.

However, getting slightly worried on how much we are relying on loan signings...

Are they bringing a left back with them?

Beggar's can't be choosers it would seem.

Can see Newton coming but not a chance with the other 2.