Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

Any way for those of you not in Lovestreets PM club I think it's time I broke my silence and came clean with players I've heard us linked with

Danny Granger

Jon Paul McGovern

Mark Wilson

Some full back at Dundee United

Franco Sandaza

The Falkirk Goalie McGovern

Ally Love

Jon McShane?

Joe McKee

Keatings from Celtic

Tony Watt (loan)

Andy Webster thumbdown.gif

Obviously some have moved on and some are still possible. To my mind if we got Granger, Mcgovern and Keating I think we might have done ok

it was brian mclean I sent you the pm

Any way for those of you not in Lovestreets PM club I think it's time I broke my silence and came clean with players I've heard us linked with

Danny Granger

Jon Paul McGovern

Mark Wilson

Franco Sandaza

Ally Love

Jon McShane?

Joe McKee

Keatings from Celtic

Tony Watt (loan)

Obviously some have moved on and some are still possible. To my mind if we got Granger, Mcgovern and Keating I think we might have done ok

Are you pished again?

I know where you are coming from however; Derek McInnes was quoted in the newspapers as saying he was very disappointed with his team's defeat by Peterhead. He suggested that the players would need to look at and ask themselves whether they wanted in the team or not and that, in his opinion, all of these games are where he works out what his best team is and what players want to play for the jersey. As for Neil Lennon, he wouldn't want his team to lose any game, friendly or not he wants to win. I'm not Neil Lennon's biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but I think he is a half-decent manager and he doesn't like defeat - an attribute that all sportsmen and sportswomen should have.

In fairness to DL, and I'm not one of his disciples, he did mention he was unhappy with desire and concentration levels in our last two games. To question, and I'm not saying you are, Danny Lennon's winning attributes and desires isn't particularly a criticism I would level at him.

I think lay off cheesey he's a promising young player who supports the team he plays for as for how much he's on not fair on him to post it on this forum. Think the point is to strengthen the squad not get rid of someone who gives 100% for the jersey. Needs help beside him. The mention of wages worries me because it gives signing targets scope to ask for more so lay off about the wages

Danny Granger

Jon Paul McGovern

Mark Wilson

Franco Sandaza

Ally Love

Jon McShane?

Joe McKee

Keatings from Celtic

Tony Watt (loan)

The same Ally Love you released? I'll have ask him.

Boyd still not signed for Kilmarnock? Maybe we're in for him? Their manger said something about interest from other clubs- wonder what the hold up is...

As nice as it would be, I can't see it myself. If we had Boyd today, I reckon it could've been about 4-0 given the amount of chances we created.

The same Ally Love you released? I'll have ask him.

Yes that one. Not coming from me but was suggested as possible target on one of Lovestreet's PMs, He seems to have had a decent season at Annan. We've taken other youth players back after they've played out. Now granger has signed this obviously not going to happen, but his name might have been some where on the list of potential left back targets.