Speculation Thread

jimdickloyal

I don't think anywhere I guaranteed a signing today but either way, you know I'm not actually responsible for signing players for the club, right ?

I guaranteed there would be a signing this week, and I hinted at a departure. We've had both.

We're working on two more deals. I'd expect Gary Irvine to be one of those. Now he has left Dundee it would suggest he's going somewhere, hopefully it's Paisley.

I'd also point out that you've been a member here for a month and you are only 13.5 years old.......

rolleyes.gif

I don't think anywhere I guaranteed a signing today but either way, you know I'm not actually responsible for signing players for the club, right ?

I guaranteed there would be a signing this week, and I hinted at a departure. We've had both.

We're working on two more deals. I'd expect Gary Irvine to be one of those. Now he has left Dundee it would suggest he's going somewhere, hopefully it's Paisley.

I'd also point out that you've been a member here for a month. I've been here for 13.5 years.

and in that month u have started more rumours and threads leading to arguments than anything else. Just keep quiet with ur rumours and speculation and wait till we make a signing.

and in that month u have started more rumours and threads leading to arguments than anything else. Just keep quiet with ur rumours and speculation and wait till we make a signing.

I can do what I like lad. I own the place. Your move.

Give it up, sunshine, all you are managing to do on here is to make a rip-roaring c**t of yourself - alias troll or not.

Your as well as calling it a night, you have had a howler tonight.

Would it be greedy to still hope for a centre half coming in before the deadline ? To be fair Rae has done well in getting 3 in this week and the squad now looks half decent.

I think Watson is going to be the centre half to partner Webster to the end of the season. And we have Baird, Goodwin and Kelly who can all cover.

Irvine will play right back until until Jason is fit then I imagine he will compete for left or right back slots.

All the players Rae has signed are to the end of this season with Irvine having another year as an option.

All sensible stuff. The big rebuild will come in the summer. Hopefully we can now kick on and finish the season strongly and who knows, maybe even win a home game just for the craic.

I think Watson is going to be the centre half to partner Webster to the end of the season. And we have Baird, Goodwin and Kelly who can all cover.

Irvine will play right back until until Jason is fit then I imagine he will compete for left or right back slots.

All the players Rae has signed are to the end of this season with Irvine having another year as an option.

All sensible stuff. The big rebuild will come in the summer. Hopefully we can now kick on and finish the season strongly and who knows, maybe even win a home game just for the craic.

Is Irvine not signed till the end of season 2016/17 with a year option?

I can do what I like lad. I own the place. Your move.

Where I grew up we called that a smackdown.

Brutal but brilliant!

And hilarious.

I lost some rooftiles today with more likely to go before I can hire someone brave enough to go up a ladder. This fair cheered me up.

Thanks.

Edited by oaksoft