jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

17 hours ago, Sweeper07 said:

Naw, not many people fall for your waffle and drivel . . . we're doomed, BOD have bankrupted us, we will only get in two or three players cos all the money is spent, Mullen is a midget that is not good enough for this level, give Stubbs a chance..... ha ha ha ha . . .

Training is on this week. Why don't you head up to Ralston and grab a photo exclusive . . . (Maybes because you don't deal in facts)  :ninja

1 hour ago, FTOF said:

OK confirms that pre-season starts next week in today's PDE.

28 minutes ago, Wendy Saintss said:

The imaginary new players arrived for an imaginary training session in sweeper’s head!

In his frenzy against LPM he's made a cnut of himself again. 🤡

14 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

He is one of the two worst abusers on this Forum.

He was at it again yesterday with no prompting from the person he abused.

I don't know about you but, at the games, I heard very little booing therefore the "boo boys" I surmised you were referring to were folk on here voicing an honest, if harsh, opinion on the lad's worth.
It wasn't me who brought up "boo boy".

Besides that, my point was about person A chastising person B because person B is not as good at something as person A wants, or expects, them to be. There is no need for it, a simple comment that they don't think the other person is good enough would be sufficient.

16 hours ago, Doakes said:

As far as I know everyone is on holiday until the 24th?

Could we get some of the posters to take a holiday?

Or could we get the public library to close down for a couple of weeks?

Edited by insaintee

Oran found a winning formula to keep us up. Logical you want to keep as many as the squad possible.  Dreyer was showing potential Oran obviously sees something in him going by his buddie vision interviews . Mcalister that would be the hard one I would think. Is Derby getting a new manager who will want to asses his squad. 

Edited by Isle Of Bute Saint

The most important consideration in any young player is to see a steady improvement as the games go by and as they learn and adjust and their confidence grows. Inconsistency is a given. Dreyer fits into that category. Was poor to start with (understood with almost all young players) but he did improve substantially as the weeks went on. In his last two full games (away at Hamilton and Livi) he was instrumental in getting goals and played a significant part in the team. I'd welcome him next season and if he continues to improve I am sure he will be a big asset for us. The fact that he already knows the players and Club also give him a huge advantage over an unknown loan.

3 hours ago, faraway saint said:

There are players in/training -  to be looked at this week! so Ha Ha to you . . .

You think Oran wants to publicise that so that the media can identify them and tell all other clubs?   🤡

I have no frenzy against LPM - He is a twat who regularly shows himself up. All you do is have a poke at everyone - Dreyer is an underwhelming signing - REALLY ! I suspect the vast majority of guys who actually go to the games think differently  :pirate

Edited by Sweeper07

2 minutes ago, Sweeper07 said:

There are players in/training -  to be looked at this week! so Ha Ha to you . . .

You think Oran wants to publicise that so that the media can identify them and tell all other clubs?   🤡

Any recognised names. Just a yes - no. 

1 hour ago, faraway saint said:

Underwhelmed. 

He's young and possibly needs a fast start, fingers crossed. 

As I have said to you before, I agree,

A guy who can provide an assist every other game and unlock defences with through balls is certainly what we don't need! :lol: 

1 minute ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Any recognised names. Just a yes - no. 

Yes and some unknowns too - another u23 from a Premiership side also (He has some energy and speed) . (I don't know all the names though)

I guess it is possible some might be invited on our tour... after having actually seen them train and play a bit... sounds a bit professional, planned and smart . . . who would have thought? - remember Stubbs: (a) Is he English? (b) Does he play in a 6th tier English team or worse  etc....  🆗

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

As I have said to you before, I agree,

A guy who can provide an assist every other game and unlock defences with through balls is certainly what we don't need! :lol: 

FS does not attend games how can you possibly asses a player. From highlights? 

All quiet is good, we are a club that can slip under radar and with the SAME manager that makes a huge difference.

This is the first season we havent had major upheaval since 2013, Loans have come and gone, and we are trying to get the good ones back

Its just as big to us that we keep and develop , I reckon 60 odd players have come and gone over last 2 years....................

I still have to pinch myself that it wasnt that long ago a draw at Hibs prevented the play off to stay in Championship.....

We seem to forget just how far our club has come since 2015....................

1 hour ago, Isle Of Bute Saint said:

Oran found a winning formula to keep us up. Logical you want to keep as many as the squad possible.  Dreyer was showing potential Oran obviously sees something in him going by his buddie vision interviews . Mcalister that would be the hard one I would think. Is Derby getting a new manager who will want to asses his squad. 

I like Dreyer and think if true he would be a good one to kick on, maybe become permanent? McAllister for me was disappointing in most games and failed to harnass his talent and contribute in every game.

the bit anout the winning formula is stretching things a bit far, we stayed up in the play off penalty shoot out. Lets not over play it. We will resume one of the favourites to finish down there again, unless/until he really does find a winning formula!

7 minutes ago, Lord Pityme said:

I like Dreyer and think if true he would be a good one to kick on, maybe become permanent? McAllister for me was disappointing in most games and failed to harnass his talent and contribute in every game.

the bit anout the winning formula is stretching things a bit far, we stayed up in the play off penalty shoot out. Lets not over play it. We will resume one of the favourites to finish down there again, unless/until he really does find a winning formula!

You started that post very well thereafter it was down hill.

1 hour ago, Sweeper07 said:

I have no frenzy against LPM - He is a twat who regularly shows himself up. All you do is have a poke at everyone - Dreyer is an underwhelming signing - REALLY ! I suspect the vast majority of guys who actually go to the games think differently  :pirate

Aye, we're sure to be attracting interest from other clubs. 🤣