jimdickloyal

Speculation Thread

On 8/31/2019 at 12:44 PM, Prague Buddie said:

We are due 3.5% of any future transfer fee involving John Mcginn. That is a fact. 

Regarding the 33% sell on..... I have absolutely no idea if we are due any more. However Jim Goodwin is quoted at the Q&A as saying that he wouldn't believe that to be the case. 

So, if he went for the reported  50m, then we would be due a fee of 1.75m.

Quite a tasty sum indeed. 

£1,75 million would be by far the biggest amount we have received in player transfer activity. All the best John McGinn

23 minutes ago, faraway saint said:

More than we got for Ian Ferguson? 

If it's true that we got 30% of the £3m transfer fee from Hibs to Villa and also our cut of the promotion bonus from the same deal we'd have already got more from this deal I'd think but purely speculation!!

1 minute ago, Magic Monkey said:

Rangers have signed Kent from Liverpool. Wonder if they'll be loaning out one of their other wide players now.

Was hearing Jamie Murphy but really think it was Cos he was sitting beside McGinn at the game and folk where using that as some sort of credibility 😂

5 minutes ago, mattman said:

Loved big kirky first time round.. and also love the fact we have possibly pipped the Arabs to another signing, which always goes down well in my book 😝

Totally agree. Great big player. Way too good for the big heid Arabs. Good work by Gus I suspect.

3 minutes ago, magnus said:

Totally agree. Great big player. Way too good for the big heid Arabs. Good work by Gus I suspect.

Seems that way, when I seen they where interested too I assumed that’s where he would of went, pretty sure mccullochs a coach there. Well in Gus!