Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Gordon Duncan‏@gordonduncan715 mins15 minutes ago

Kenny McDowall's revealed he's been told by Derek Llambias and Sandy Easdale he MUST play the 5 loan players EVERY week.

If that's true....

Each time they play must trigger a payment, which in turn will diminish the loan big Mike's given, so he'll need to "give" more, so in turn they'll be further indebted to him.

By chance... the biggest debtor is the one who can control the Administration and liquidation.

IF that were a possibility... :rolleyes:

Also if true, Kenny McDowall could use that as a reason/excuse to quit, due to constructive dismissal - not allowing a manger to "manage". I do wonder whose idea it was to seek 4/5 NUFC loanees. Are there NO PLAYERS left in the Big Hoose? Have they searched ALL the cupboards....? :unsure:

Gordon Duncan@gordonduncan715 mins15 minutes ago

Kenny McDowall's revealed he's been told by Derek Llambias and Sandy Easdale he MUST play the 5 loan players EVERY week.

Yip so not only is Ashley the back door owner and sole financier he is now picking the team. This just gets better and better.

If that's true....

Each time they play must trigger a payment, which in turn will diminish the loan big Mike's given, so he'll need to "give" more, so in turn they'll be further indebted to him.

By chance... the biggest debtor is the one who can control the Administration and liquidation.

IF that were a possibility... :rolleyes:

Also if true, Kenny McDowall could use that as a reason/excuse to quit, due to constructive dismissal - not allowing a manger to "manage". I do wonder whose idea it was to seek 4/5 NUFC loanees. Are there NO PLAYERS left in the Big Hoose? Have they searched ALL the cupboards....? :unsure:

Ashley has stuck them in there to hoover up wages, seems he knows he'll lose the EGM vote, and the SFA enquiry and has adopted a scorched earth approach. "If i can't have the ****, then no one can"

You wonder if Kenny McDowall coming out and telling the media that he has to play the 5 Newcastle loanees is his way of either washing his hands of the fiasco if they are not up to scratch and end up weakening the team further, or engineering his exit sooner for going public on having no say on his starting XI anymore: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31145792 while still saying he is happy to work within the parameters the board give him.

Rada's Dad retweeted

POLICE WARNING : If you under 23 and in Newcastle tonight, be careful, you could be kidknapped and dropped off at Glasgow Rangers. #nufc

0 replies338 retweets232 favorites
Retweet338
Favorite232

Good stuff Vince....lol.giflol.giflol.gif

He's got Murray Park as the security for his £10 million loan as well? That £10 million will last 6-9 months before it's gone (helped by paying 5 Newcastle youngsters - an extra £20k per week in wages?), and they'll be back begging for another loan. Ashley already has the merchandising sewn up.

This Dave King seems like a straight up guy whistling.gif. He's going to have spend tens of millions just to get rid of Ashley's influence around the club. And even then, King was on the board in the Whyte era....why didn't he stop what was going on!!!

Yip so not only is Ashley the back door owner and sole financier he is now picking the team. This just gets better and better.

Just wondering, were we not told to play Conor Newton every week or did it just seem that way ?

He's going to have spend tens of millions just to get rid of Ashley's influence around the club.

I read somehwere this week that allegidly it'll take an estimated £40m to bring the staduim up to scratch and get rid of all the onerrous contracts, some of which last until 2030!

Was it not reported at the time that the £10m was to last them to the end of March? Or is that just wishful thinking? Part of it was definitely to pay back his previous loan (£4m IIRC), then they were to pay some other bill (PAYE???) and then they had to pay the wages (whatever that comes to). Another month's wages and they could well be back to Ashley with the begging bowl.

So has Ashley now "got control" over all their property assets except their dilapidated stadium? And also the naming rights for the aforementioned stadium, the money from kit sales and all their trademarks/logos/etc?

And he apparently can't "raise his stake" above 10%. Why the f**k would he need to? lol.gif

I think hew has now secured the loans against all the property except the stadium and now he is possibly picking the team with these 5 players.

I wonder how his meeting with the SFA will go:

So Mr Ashley do you have any control over Rankgers contrary to your agreement with us, you have 2 people on the board, security over the property, control of merchandising, are the clubs biggest creditor and also allegedly pick the team

No I have no control

OK then make sure it stays that way

I think hew has now secured the loans against all the property except the stadium and now he is possibly picking the team with these 5 players.

I wonder how his meeting with the SFA will go:

So Mr Ashley do you have any control over Rankgers contrary to your agreement with us, you have 2 people on the board, security over the property, control of merchandising, are the clubs biggest creditor and also allegedly pick the team

No I have no control

OK then make sure it stays that way

What meeting?

He's already refused to go see them. So they postponed the meeting that he ignored.

It's the SFA that has no control.

The game is being ripped apart and the clubs are letting it happen.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31165610

I couldn't help but chuckle... the day after King is boasting in the press that he will win a vote at the EGM and oust the board they announce he can have his EGM but it will be held in London and presumably a lot of the smaller shareholders who would back King won't be able to attend.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31165610

I couldn't help but chuckle... the day after King is boasting in the press that he will win a vote at the EGM and oust the board they announce he can have his EGM but it will be held in London and presumably a lot of the smaller shareholders who would back King won't be able to attend.

£200000 to host an EGM? lol.gif