Poor R*ngers Theads Merged.....

bluto

Their Petrofac Cup Tie with Livvy was cancelled due to International Call Ups.

The Match has been rearranged for later in the Month.

It will now be televised live by the BBC.

The Home Club and their fans seem to hate the BBC with a passion.

The BBC passionately love the Home Club and continually gift them our Licence Money.

Seemingly sevco can exoect to pick up a tab of between 4 and 5.5 million ££££s if Charles Green wins his court case and sevco have to pay his defence costs.

I would imagine his defence bill will be a bit lower if he loses the case!!!

Edited by HSS

Their Petrofac Cup Tie with Livvy was cancelled due to International Call Ups.

The Match has been rearranged for later in the Month.

It will now be televised live by the BBC.

The Home Club and their fans seem to hate the BBC with a passion.

The BBC passionately love the Home Club and continually gift them our Licence Money.

I wouldn't worry Shull, it's on Alba so it'll probably end up costing them money in terms of lost gate revenue with Alba giving them about £5 for showing the game.

• 2 weeks later...

Today, Mr Whyte, the Motherwell Born Billionaire has been declared bankrupt in a London court.

The Glib and Shameless South African criminal Millionaire has jetted in from South Africa and is rooting around for swift money, whilst incredibly slagging off his Big Mikeness of Sports Direct (the only one involved who has a pot -or several- to pish in).

The big-handed Yorkshire Millionaire is awaiting his day in court.

And there are strong rumours being talked up by even the most sensible of genuine Bear fans that the baw is on the slates for sevco. :o

I find it hard to believe but it IS that time of year again... and I've always felt there was an inevitability about it. Sometime...

Surely, surely... there must still be a Real Rangers Man out there with deep pockets who will save this day...?

These are interesting times if you are still a Bear...

Today, Mr Whyte, the Motherwell Born Billionaire has been declared bankrupt in a London court.

The Glib and Shameless South African criminal Millionaire has jetted in from South Africa and is rooting around for swift money, whilst incredibly slagging off his Big Mikeness of Sports Direct (the only one involved who has a pot -or several- to pish in).

The big-handed Yorkshire Millionaire is awaiting his day in court.

And there are strong rumours being talked up by even the most sensible of genuine Bear fans that the baw is on the slates for sevco. ohmy.png

I find it hard to believe but it IS that time of year again... and I've always felt there was an inevitability about it. Sometime...

Surely, surely... there must still be a Real Rangers Man out there with deep pockets who will save this day...?

These are interesting times if you are still a Bear...

I'm still surprised that , it is still going or indeed has made it thus far. .

The question now is , when it does fold, will that be the end or will Big Mike actually buy up the ashes of this Sevco . .5088. .when it does crash and burn . .

Bankruptcy isn't as much of a deal as some make out. Many businessmen go "bankrupt" several times, Look no further than Donald Trump....

Still, there's something about to go down in Govan. Not too sure what.

Whyte's bankruptcy is an irrelevance, merely a flavour of the Big Hoose and all it represents these years.

The current Clumpany playing its home games there is, despite genuine cuts, still losing £11m a year... And it has no credit line cos no bank expects it to keep trading and ALL of its assets are already in hock to others.

As snlt says, it has done well to keep running as far as it has done... And you have to credit Warburton for genuinely using his loaf and getting his highly paid bunch of transients to perform well as a team.

However, I fear a slates/baw reunion is not too far away....

Going by the amount of money it seems to take to run sevco 5088 on a day to day basis (per what was said last season) , the 18million that the Südafrikan was allegedly putting into the club wouldn't go very far . .

For that reason, a crash and burn before Crimbo must be fairly likely . I would then think that Big Mike would then grab the club for buttons and then turn it into the vehicle that he was originally after, if the SFA let them back into the SFL. .

the 18million that the Südafrikan was allegedly putting into the club wouldn't go very far . .

For that reason, a crash and burn before Crimbo must be fairly likely .

Glib and Shameless has put in nothing.

(I believe the Three Bears ponied up £1.5m for him. Now long gone...)

The poor chap's short arms can't cope with his deep pockets.

Hence the shortfall.

Bollocks.

An irrelevant article.

They're not postponing a listing, just articulating the reality that they wouldn't/couldn't get a listing for a shoal of well-known reasons.

Why did the BBC just produce that fatuous statement and not question it? :angry:

That's not reporting, it's free PR. Grrrrr.

Bollocks.

An irrelevant article.

They're not postponing a listing, just articulating the reality that they wouldn't/couldn't get a listing for a shoal of well-known reasons.

Why did the BBC just produce that fatuous statement and not question it? mad.gif

That's not reporting, it's free PR. Grrrrr.

Perhaps, the B*C are concerned about a reaction from the heathen hoards , if they passed comment on the statement. I would say it is reporting , it might well be the reporting of a half-truth but it is reporting . .

Naw.... it's no 'reporting' - it's cutnpasting from a preferred provider's propaganda department.

There's no reporting there, no analysis, no scepticism, no offering up facts that suggest there is no chance of a public share offering.

It's accepting a bland publicity blurb that 'all is well' when it palpably isnae.

The SFA should be doing something about a team that is running on a huge unsustainable budget that distorts what happens on the so-called level playing field of sport.

We're lucky that Saints have other realities that mean we won't be cheated out of promotion by Sevco.

I heard yesterday that they have asked about the possibility of basing themselves at Hampden. Big hoose for sale in Govan ?

also read some lunatic assumptions whereby...

"We dump this lot (of Directors/spivs/benefactors, I assume) and start a new club in Hampden or share with Partick or St Mirren."

No thought of how a totally new club gets intae the leagues (didn't pose a problem last time...), no thought of how other clubs and their fans might feel about a ground share (there was no mention of Queens Park as a functioning - non-bankrupt - club or their fans) or where the latest slab of Other People's Money was going to come from.

(Hint: it doesn't - it's always Ra Peepul who get ripped off.)

And little thought to what the new club might be called (His Big Mikeness owns all versions of Rangers and its images).

It's almost as though the Bears had not been on a tough journey and learnt things (such as humility) on the way.

However... I have little doubt that some other eedjit (or Spiv) will soon rock along to help THEM fund the newest latest deid club, if/when that arrives... :rolleyes: