Stockport V St Mirren 27/7/13

more like it a wee bit of positivity ..we r in Wigan overnight not as glamorous as u

Sent from my HTC One V using Black & White Army mobile app

Haha! A cheeky wee trivago bargain! Been on the Old Trafford tour today- obviously not a patch on the mighty St Mirren park- but it was okay! :)

Yeah, tomoro is just a chance to enjoy a different ground and a great day out! With some other positive thinking Buds! Bring it on! :)

Hello chaps, I can't believe how harsh you're being on my home town, Stockport is actually the 2nd most affluent town in Greater Manchester after Trafford, there are 10 towns by the way. It was also found to be the 2nd happiest town in a recent survey by rightmove, the house prices are some of the highest in the north of England as well. Edgeley where the ground is situated isn't great and the town centre has no night life as such.

However within the borough you could have a great night out in Hazel Grove or Heaton Moor but you'd be mad not to go into Manchester as it's just one stop on the train and a great night out.

St Mirren must really be a beautiful place if you think Stockport's a hell hole, the best 2 pubs on Edgeley are the Armoury and the Royal Oak, everything in between is a bit chavvy but you'll find everyone friendly enough. Anyway have a good trip down and enjoy the day.

One last thing, real ale connoisseurs will enjoy the Magnet, the Crown, The Arden Arms and the Red Bull on Hillgate is well worth a visit.

Cheers for your advice. Don't worry about the st mirren being a beautiful place qoute. I didn't know where st mirren played before I went to paisley either. Followed them part time ever since though.

Good morning all, I hope you all have a safe journey and we'll see you in The Armoury after the game for a friendly drink, If you hear us singing something that sounds like the sash don't be too confused it's a totally innocent non bigoted coincidental use of the tune, having said that I can't imagine too many singing at a friendly.

This is an embarrassingly low level of team we're playing today (no disrespect to County fans, honestly!!) but to be a Scottish Premier League side playing a Conference North side should be an absolute canter for St.Mirren.

However, it won't be, I'll bet.

This is level SIX in England, and we need to get a good win, score a few, and keep a clean sheet. I predict we'll do none of the above. Hope to f**k I'm wrong.

This is an embarrassingly low level of team we're playing today (no disrespect to County fans, honestly!!) but to be a Scottish Premier League side playing a Conference North side should be an absolute canter for St.Mirren.

However, it won't be, I'll bet.

This is level SIX in England, and we need to get a good win, score a few, and keep a clean sheet. I predict we'll do none of the above. Hope to f**k I'm wrong.

Cringe ffs LS we are from the shite that is known as the SPL no worse than County I'm sure.