Ross County V St Mirren 24//8/13 League

shull

Andy Milne anyone as part of a caretaker team .

Decent shout actually.

I talked about Millen a few weeks back. He would bring steel and discipline to the squad.

It seems a pretty poor show to be discussing replacements while Danny remains in charge, but it is inevitable now.

Did the team travel up there this morning? I know we travelled the morning of Inverness away. That never worked out well. Preperation is important and we seem to be making all the cheap options just now and it gets us nowhere

Edited by ronaldo

He's at Ayr United just now as a coach.

Would be a decent No.2.

Perhaps he could be brought in to support Thompson if, as has been suggested, he is being groomed for the job. As it goes, I think it would place too much pressure on Thompson - something I'm not 100% sure he would deal with too well (would any of us, to be fair?).

Did the team travel up there this morning? I know we travelled the morning of Inverness away. That never worked out well. Perpetration is important and we seem to be making all the cheap options just now and it gets us nowhere

laugh.png Aye the perpertator is Daniel 'at this minute in time' Lennon Esquire laugh.png

I never like to see anyone lose their job. If Danny were to leave, please no rash decisions like Steven Thompson in charge. I wouldn't be confident it would work. I would still say that even if Thompson had played at bigger clubs in England than he did.

You can talk all you like about changing the manager but the simple fact is our current board aren't exactly known for panicking after a couple of poor results and they will most likely not sack the manager.

As for some of the names that have been mentioned.

Thompson - untried as a manager and being a player/manager is probably harder than being a manager

McDowall - untried as a manager

Calderwood, McCall and all the usual suspects - they're just cheque book managers who would always be looking for a bigger budget

Wow, I'm a bit shell shocked tbh. Quite a capitulation on all fronts it seems.

A truly dismal score this is................. shipped three to Caley, now shipped three to Ross co.............horrendous goal difference already after three league games. Our opening fixtures had been kind looking all considered, we have produced absolutely nothing.

Serious questions need to be asked already...............our preparation and our 'club management 'since our league cup victory has all been downhill.

Troubled times, I certainly fear for us this season , genuine 100% garbage so far, nothing suggesting anything approaching signs of encouragement or progress whatsoever.

It's a bit of both, the board don't give a f**k and are not willing to part with any cash as they want out, and the manager is clueless.

It's self preservation time for the board. How little can they spend while still being able to advertise an SPL club for sale. Looks likes it could prove to be false economy.

This aside Lennon appears to be poorly connected and clueless what to do with the budget he has.