Ross County V St Mirren 24//8/13 League

shull

Yet again a floundering team delighted to play us. With sadness, I agree it looks like Lennon's finished - a talented but unbalanced squad which he can't manage.

Thanks for the cup Danny but the league form is torture. Time for a change.

Hard to be too critical as I don't get to games just now but just looking at the starting line up I don't think there is much balance to the team, we are playing daz out of position and we have 2 guys playing that do the same job in harkins and gowser. Teams must look at us and think that if they keep thommo out the game then we will offer very little in the last third.

Doesn't look great.

Not sure why some supposed Saints fans take so much pleasure in losing though.

Must be some form of gimpy fetish.

It's fair enough for people to have their opinions, it's the alias accounts that get on my nerves. This 'Isabella Duke' character has came on under several different names and has both a 'happy-clapping' account and a 'boo-boy' account.

At the end of the day, there's nothing we can do other than get behind the players until the chairman/board choose otherwise.

Grant Munro and Brian Mclean at centre of their defence - we should be having a right go at them. Last week against Killie I thought the balance of our midfield didn't look right. Crazy to leave one of our best players in young McGinn on the bench. Get him on the park Lennon ffs !