Ross County V St Mirren 24//8/13 League

shull

1-0 would have been disappointing.

3-0 is bloody awful. Results like this and the other Highland match are utterly demoralising.

Thank Christ for the drink!sad.png

agreed.............I understand the feeling all too well/ It is galling for us that a team from the biggest town in Scotland cannot even stand a comparison with Ross county or Inverness.............that is the indicator on the lack of real long term progress. Yes the club is sti;ll for sale, yes that is the millstone to our progress imo. It is meanwhile extremely worrying that the manager seems to have lost any handle whatsoever that he had on the shape on performances of his team.

Danny's last league game in charge of St.Mirren today.

After QOS take about 4 or 5 off us in midweek the board (who are just as much to blame for our current shambolic state) will have no option.

A f**king disgrace that result today, added to the disgraceful way we've prepared ourselves for the new season.

I think some people are happy to dine out on a League Cup win for the next 20 years. Well I f**king ain't.

And all the people on here who think we're alright. We're f**king well not. Acceptance of this shite is just as damaging.

Oh, sorry. Am I a knicker-wetter? f**king bullshit guys. Very angry right now.

Just leaving the stadium on the bus now. Disgraceful and embarrassing performance today. No fight, no desire. No idea why Lennon didn't play McGinn, McLean was has having a nightmare of a game, Lennon tells McGinn to get stripped to get subbed on and then tells him to sit back down. The whole game Lennon sat with his head down as goal after goal went in our net. Every fan that was there today should get their money back.

Shocking!

Knowing Saints, we'll probably go out and trounce QOS on Tuesday.

Was going to go, but not now. Completely disheartened by Saints and the fans who will us to lose.

Don't be so f**king stupid no one is willing them to lose but we are not f**king deluded like some folk on here how's about just admitting we are shite and are heading for the trapdoor we have pushed our luck nearly every season this looks like it could be running out this season unless a miracle happens and they don't happen to offten.!

Danny's last league game in charge of St.Mirren today.

After QOS take about 4 or 5 off us in midweek the board (who are just as much to blame for our current shambolic state) will have no option.

A f**king disgrace that result today, added to the disgraceful way we've prepared ourselves for the new season.

I think some people are happy to dine out on a League Cup win for the next 20 years. Well I f**king ain't.

And all the people on here who think we're alright. We're f**king well not. Acceptance of this shite is just as damaging.

Oh, sorry. Am I a knicker-wetter? f**king bullshit guys. Very angry right now.

That's the nail squarely on the head...............we have no time for sentiment, angry or measured. The club appears completely hamstrung at the moment player wise , tactic wise and directionaly

Just leaving the stadium on the bus now. Disgraceful and embarrassing performance today. No fight, no desire. No idea why Lennon didn't play McGinn, McLean was has having a nightmare of a game, Lennon tells McGinn to get stripped to get subbed on and then tells him to sit back down. The whole game Lennon sat with his head down as goal after goal went in our net. Every fan that was there today should get their money back.

Shocking!

Well done for going up there mate, it's guys like you I feel sorry for, you dont deserve to have to put up with the mediocre excuse for football we are paying through the nose for right now.

Team's an utter shambles. They clearly have no faith im the manager, and who can blame them?

Today we were up against a side who are no better than us qualify wise, but who were better motivated and better organised. Who then, is to blame for this latest disgrace?

I advise all absent happy clappers - I can only deduce that the few remaining happy clappers don't actually go to the games - to watch the highlights of the 3rd goal. Harkins does not match his mans run from a simple corner kick (surprise surprise) and it's the easiest goal you'll concede in your life. Watch the second goal, a penalty is saved and no one is near Brittain so he strokes home the reboud. The lack of defensive organisation is frankly terrifying.

Since we won the cup the management of our football club has been absolutely shambolic. We somehow managed to get ourselves nervous about relegation last year and the management of the squad over the summer has been negligent at best and disgracefully incompetent at worst.

I said October after the Inverness game, however given the terrible performances since then I must revise this prediction forward. I think he may have as little as 2 games to save his job. In the first half he was at the edge of his technical area full of enthusiasm. As soon as the third goal went in he went and sat in his dugout with his head in his hands and he never stood up again. He looked like a beaten man, he looked like a man completely out of ideas, and the performance of his side also suggested as much.

Failure to progress at QOTS and failure to beat Thistle should mean game over, and thank goodness for that. The quicker we get rid of him the quicker we can progress as a football club. Who knows, maybe with our new manager we might even be able to emulate the league achievements of Ross County and Inverness.

Tick tock.

Apart from tease our whole midfield are more comfortable in the Centre which means players are out of position. Throw in Harkins and Goodwin for they positions and that's almost half our squad with Goodwin as the only ball winner. Gowser looks off the pace fitness wise and their seems to be a lack of fight in the team when things go against us.

We should go 4-5-1 next week with Goodwin in front of the back four to protect them imo. He's been too loyal to players for too long

well is there any other managr around thats in our skope that plays football and structures a full club.

i listened to sheils numerous times on the radio about what hes done at killie so that it will see them set up for many years. thats exac what we need we have great facilities and these should be mximised.

also he does spout aload of shite but if he was our manager i think wed love him the killie fans protested cause he was sacked that doesnt happen to often

Don't be so f**king stupid no one is willing them to lose but we are not f**king deluded like some folk on here how's about just admitting we are shite and are heading for the trapdoor we have pushed our luck nearly every season this looks like it could be running out this season unless a miracle happens and they don't happen to offten.!

Really?

Coming from a muppet who predicts the worst for us every season, if not every game?