Fao The Board - Lennon Must Go Threads - Merged

Wrong as per usual,there is a yawning chasm a mile wide between Danny and the players,there for all to see today .SG wanted him to suceed as we all did,but it just didnt pan out,the players will continue to pick up their wages and talk shite about being "gutted" and "giving 110%" for the team, whille Danny is binned,its shameful and brutal but the manager takes the fall

Who is wrong? Me? Chic? Both of us?

I'm not disputing the idea that there may be a rift between Danny and the players. It wouldn't be the first time a Manager has, "lost the dressing room", when times get hard. I do think however, that there seems to be a gulf between Danny and the BoD, who have been conspicuous by their silence. Now, I don't profess to know about budgets at the Club, so if Danny has not used his, then he desrves to go considering the obvious gaps in our current squad. I'd be suprised if that turned out to be the case though.

As Oaksoft has already said, if on the other hand, Danny's budget was indeed limited, I'd like to know how the BoD are going to justify the cost of sacking him at this present time when that money could have been used to strengthen the squad.

I almost want to cry for the 55 people who voted to remove Danny.

Told you guys. He ain't going anywhere. Not yet anyway.

We do NOT do sackings 4 games into a season.

Sanity prevails. For now anyway.

If we were sitting bottom Danny would be gone. Hearts' plight has saved Danny and given him another chance , so to speak. If he's been feeling the pressure over the last couple of weeks he'd better strap himself in for ride over the next 4 games !

The quote from Kenny McLean in this morning's papers highlights how clueless Danny Lennon is.

"We know we've only won once since the cup final but if we could put our finger on why that has happened, we'd stop it"

If Danny Lennon still hasn't sussed that what he needs to do is stop his players fannying about with the ball in their own half after more than 2 years then there is no hope!

And here is the thing.

I want to cry because of the results. I'd imagine most real Saints fans do as well.

The trolls and alias' that this forum is drowning in however aren't interested in crying about that. They are more interested in attacking and abusing fellow Buds and attempting to score points on the forum.

Its a shame.

And here is the thing.

I want to cry because of the results. I'd imagine most real Saints fans do as well.

The trolls and alias' that this forum is drowning in however aren't interested in crying about that. They are more interested in attacking and abusing fellow Buds and attempting to score points on the forum.

Its a shame.

Ignore is an option, you should try it. whistling.gif

If we were sitting bottom Danny would be gone. Hearts' plight has saved Danny and given him another chance , so to speak. If he's been feeling the pressure over the last couple of weeks he'd better strap himself in for ride over the next 4 games !

WTF? But we're not bottom though are we? Haven't we got enough actual real problems sitting in front of us to be worried about without making up even worse scenarios which don't even exist?

Say we collect between 6 and 9 points over the next 3 games and we enter the top half of the league, will the fans still be calling for gis head?

Hibs dor example are a bigger club than us and have recently spent 200k on a striker. Their situation doesnt look any greater than ours.

Hibs wait for the day before their AGM before bagging a manager. Patience my dear.

Say we collect between 6 and 9 points over the next 3 games and we enter the top half of the league, will the fans still be calling for gis head?

Hibs dor example are a bigger club than us and have recently spent 200k on a striker. Their situation doesnt look any greater than ours.

Hibs took 10 points out of twelve from us last season. Pat Fenlon loves playing us, as do most other teams.........

Hibs took 10 points out of twelve from us last season. Pat Fenlon loves playing us, as do most other teams.........

The SPFL's biggest patsies.

Pity Lennon fannied about on retaining a useless midfielder after the season ended. He should have been begging Craig Samson to stay.

Well well well, seems Chic is right this time. I believe Danny will be gone in the next day or so.

In that case, he has performed a 180 degree turn since Saturday.

Sounds as though the end is nigh for Danny after all.

I won't be celebrating, that's a given.

Told you guys. He ain't going anywhere. Not yet anyway.

We do NOT do sackings 4 games into a season.

Sanity prevails. For now anyway.

You're right, we don't do sackings 4 games into a season, at least until now.

The BoD had the decency to wait until 5 games into season 2002-03 to relieve Tom Hendrie of his duties........

Edited by bingboy