Cheesy In Crutches

I can't believe some of the sh*te thrown at individual players, and Cheesy is just one of them, by some of the clowns on this site. It's unbelieveable.

Dilo's too young/small/inexperienced

Cornell doesn't give confidence to the defence

Van Zanten is past it

Cheesy's a bomscare

Goodwin is a liability

Mair's a backstabber

McGregor will never be the same after two bad injuries

Grainger's done f*ck all

McGinn's too wee/young/can't pass

McGowan's a moaning primadonna

McLean only wants to pose

Harkins is a lazy sh*te

Thommo hasn't tried a leg for months

Bahoken is the worst player ever to grace the stripes

Reilly is rubbish

Caprice should f*ck off back to Blackpool

The only two who don't get regular abuse are Newton and Teale and even then they've had their boo boys.

I don't know how we could ever field a team without at least one ar*ehole moaning like f*ck.

Come on tae f*ck folks. Try to be at least a little more supportive.

Obviously not great news but as somone mentioned it's the one place we do have cover, Mcgregor and Mair can both slot in. Problem is we also have to replace Grainger if he's suspended.

We have Yaqub who should be able to slot in at left back.

Grainger hasn't set the heather alight, so I don't think bringing in Mo would be too much of a gamble.

We have Yaqub who should be able to slot in at left back.

Grainger hasn't set the heather alight, so I don't think bringing in Mo would be too much of a gamble.

Yep team is needing shuffled anyway ,too many of them think they will play every game no matter how badly they are performing, give the young players a chance.

I can't believe some of the sh*te thrown at individual players, and Cheesy is just one of them, by some of the clowns on this site. It's unbelieveable.

Dilo's too young/small/inexperienced

Cornell doesn't give confidence to the defence

Van Zanten is past it

Cheesy's a bomscare

Goodwin is a liability

Mair's a backstabber

McGregor will never be the same after two bad injuries

Grainger's done f*ck all

McGinn's too wee/young/can't pass

McGowan's a moaning primadonna

McLean only wants to pose

Harkins is a lazy sh*te

Thommo hasn't tried a leg for months

Bahoken is the worst player ever to grace the stripes

Reilly is rubbish

Caprice should f*ck off back to Blackpool

The only two who don't get regular abuse are Newton and Teale and even then they've had their boo boys.

I don't know how we could ever field a team without at least one ar*ehole moaning like f*ck.

Come on tae f*ck folks. Try to be at least a little more supportive.

That list is so accurate its scary

that isn't abusive ,and as I said if you had seen ANY of his performances you would in no uncertain terms be agreeing with the vast majority who realise he is not good enough ,so away and be tedious somewhere else

I have seen young Marc play. Many, many times during his career at our beloved club. Both in his first stint and his second.

Now listen here you young f**ktard. Halfwits like you who abuse our players without justification are not supporters of our club but rather the opposite. The idiocy of the uneducated buffoon who abuses our players without any justification should be clearly identified and hounded out of Paisley society.

Marc McAusland is one of the most important players at the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co. If he is going to be absent from the first team for any length of time then that could spell disaster for our beloved team's fortunes.

I have seen young Marc play. Many, many times during his career at our beloved club. Both in his first stint and his second.

Now listen here you young f**ktard. Halfwits like you who abuse our players without justification are not supporters of our club but rather the opposite. The idiocy of the uneducated buffoon who abuses our players without any justification should be clearly identified and hounded out of Paisley society.

Marc McAusland is one of the most important players at the Saint Mirren professional football club pte ltd co. If he is going to be absent from the first team for any length of time then that could spell disaster for our beloved team's fortunes.

So the loss of a player personally responsible for four goals this season will spell disaster will it !!! you f**king halfwit

don't like to see players injured but this is a god-send.....this lad is pish.....mair and mcgregor at back with goodwin as sweeper..u would see a huge difference...maybe his dad will still insist on him playing with crutches...he will prob play better with them...couldn't be any worse..

post-4944-0-19882200-1380129861.gif

don't like to see players injured but this is a god-send.....this lad is pish.....mair and mcgregor at back with goodwin as sweeper..u would see a huge difference...maybe his dad will still insist on him playing with crutches...he will prob play better with them...couldn't be any worse..

Red dot

Bullshit, I was a critic of cheesy before but he has improved massively and he is a 1 of few players that actually seem to give a f**k this season, I would have cheesy before Goodwin everyday of the week, he will be a loss.