Danny's Apology To The Media !

billyg

I actually think Danny is being a bit mischievous , he is using the apology to remind the journalists that Saints won their last game , and also hinting that they had previously written St Mirren off as relegation cannon fodder.

What we need now is a Saints win ,just to get it right up all those who have written us off

Sports journalists are basically a bunch of cocksuckers and arselickers to try and get a story to keep them in a job but always carry a knife ready to stick in the back of the person they are interviewing.

They are a bit like those people at school who would be happy to participate in the high jinx when the teacher left the room, but would be first to tell the teacher what had happened. 

F**kEM !!! 

only thing more simple than a Scottish football journo are the people that read them :ph34r:

I actually think Danny is being a bit mischievous , he is using the apology to remind the journalists that Saints won their last game , and also hinting that they had previously written St Mirren off as relegation cannon fodder.

What we need now is a Saints win ,just to get it right up all those who have written us off

It would certainly slow down the attempts to get rid of Lennon. whistling.gif

Journalists.

Salt of the earth.

Brimming over with integrity.

Now, let's think....how do they make their money?

Danny Lennon. Manager of St Mirren when the club won a major trophy.

Which matters most to you, Billy?

Time to rethink what really matters, mate.

not often i'd agree with you, but i do here, journos being labeled as honest lol.gif

I can't see what the problem is with his statement. Reads as if DL has his tongue firmly in cheek. Seems to me as if some folks will use anything Danny does as a stick to beat him with.

Seems to me that some folks will use anything Danny does as a stick to beat fellow forum users with... and end up getting themselves in such a muddle that they actually end up inadvertently slagging off the manager!

:lol:

I'm sure Isabella is really bothered...

I actually find it amusing that someone is so desperate to show me that they have me on ignore and that they think I would somehow be bothered! lol.gif:

Even more amusing is the fact that I know they click on the button to read my post anyway! :lol:

Edited by Isabella Duke

I actually find it amusing that someone is so desperate to show me that they have me on ignore and that they think I would somehow be bothered! lol.gif:

Even more amusing is the fact that I know they click on the button to read my post anyway! lol.gif:

Maybe your point would hold some credibility if you weren't such a troll using multiple alias accounts. just saying......whistling.gif

Guest somner9

Danny's mind game play interview seems to ahve paid off with the players developing a sige mentality to the media and whoever challenges them. seven points out of nine...

what can't talk, can't lie!

This thread is complete nonsense. Lennon made some brave decisions against Aberdeen and we got a good performance which has been the springboard for back to back victories and we still get pish like this on the board.

Honestly, I wonder if sometimes people will only be happy if we're "baw deep" in controversy and will look to instigate it if there's none.

Give it a rest FFS.

This thread is complete nonsense. Lennon made some brave decisions against Aberdeen and we got a good performance which has been the springboard for back to back victories and we still get pish like this on the board.

Honestly, I wonder if sometimes people will only be happy if we're "baw deep" in controversy and will look to instigate it if there's none.

Give it a rest FFS.

Brave my arse , he made changes v Dons that he should have made after the defeat at ICT , but he decided to wait another six games , till we were in the shit and his next move would have been out of the door !

Brave my arse , he made changes v Dons that he should have made after the defeat at ICT , but he decided to wait another six games , till we were in the shit and his next move would have been out of the door !

2 of the changes were forced on him.

Only decision he made was moving Goodwin into midfield. Hardly brave moving a midfielder back into midfield but it has paid off.