St Mirren V Butcher's Hibernian Top League Nov. 2013

shull

Think this is a stick on Hibs win 2 or 3 nil.

you must be at the wind up. How can you follow the Saints when you have no optimism? You may end up being right but the lead up to the game when you hope, believe, worry or even fear what will unfold is what it's all about. Go on Elvis. Let yourself believe. COYS

2-1 Saints

Don't know why, but I've got an uneasy feeling about this one. If the team carry in the belief which they've earned over the last few weeks, and ignore all the noise about Butcher taking charge, they're more than capable of winning this and taking us up to 7th. Obviously hoping for the win, but a point today wouldn't be a bad result.

Newton in the middle and Caprice on the right. With confidence at a high a Saints win and a McGinn double. One will come off Thommmo's erse and John will have his hat trick goal taken from him.

6,027 to watch an amazing Saint's performance and Elvis will be dancing in the street as he has nothing else to do when he's stopped posting!lol.gif

I'm going for 3-1 Saints.

We're on a right good run, two great young players have extended their contracts this week, and we're at home.

What's not to be optimistic about. FFS, if we can't be glass half full right now, when can we be.

PTBAB

COYS!

Elvis Elvis let me be keep your predictions far from me.

Can't argue with the king of rock n roll, two nil the good gits.

Uh uh uh uh ohhhh yeaaaahhhh Hibs for the cup

Elvis's proudest moment, the opposing fans like him.

Suppose someone has to.

Although calling your own team "gits" is very honest of you, run along, homework to complete?

Elvis Elvis let me be keep your predictions far from me.

Can't argue with the king of rock n roll, two nil the good gits.

Uh uh uh uh ohhhh yeaaaahhhh Hibs for the cup

I might have been persuaded you were for real, till your last four words.

So, I'm out.

Return to Sender.

Think this is a stick on Hibs win 2 or 3 nil.

not sure folk are having a go at Elvis for this.

When was the last time we a) won 3 games on the trot, B) beat hibs c) beat a team managed by Terry butcher?

Seems like an educated guess, hope he's wrong though. At least with Elvis he's consistent, not 'knickerwetting' one minute and 'boo boying' the next.

COYS!

bye1.gif

not sure folk are having a go at Elvis for this.

blink.pngblink.pngblink.pngWait, I'll help you, he says the same every week, basing it on nothing more than his unbelievable outlook. He said similar the last few weeks, if you still don't get it...............bye1.gif

When was the last time we a) won 3 games on the trot, cool.png beat hibs c) beat a team managed by Terry butcher?

Seems like an educated guess, hope he's wrong though. At least with Elvis he's consistent, not 'knickerwetting' one minute and 'boo boying' the next.

COYS!

The highlighted bit above is enough.

As for the next points...................can't be arsed checking and "an educated guess" lol.giflol.giflol.giflol.gif